What's new

Pakistan Has Gifted 40,000 Tonnes Of Wheat To Afghanistahn

Afghanistan would have been a stable country if you had respected its sovereignty.
to all those idiots who propagate about the "STABILITY OF AFGHANISTAN" before the involvement of Pakistan are advised to read the POLITICAL HISTORY of Afghanistan before the USSR invasion ....

Wrong gesture at wrong time. Feed our people first.

I am all for humanitarian causes but as they say charity starts at home and there are many hungry people in Pakistan. If the intention is to gain political leverage via this act then it is a completely miscalculated act. Afghanistani people will never change their views on Pakistan because of some wheat. If anything they will consider this wheat as their "right" since it comes from land which belongs to "Greater Afghanistan". Their political establishment especially is completley brainwashed.

Do we have enough food for the needs of our people?

How much wheat India send via chah bahar? Seems like that route have gone t!ts up.

Don't look to Afghans for reward, look to Allah.

I agree with the sentiment that our own people must be catered for first. If there is capacity beyond that, there is no harm in helping anyone, even your enemy.

to all those idiots who propagate about the "STABILITY OF AFGHANISTAN" before the involvement of Pakistan are advised to read the POLITICAL HISTORY of Afghanistan before the USSR invasion ....
I have and its not difficult to make the case that Afghanistan could have been a stable country and even more prosperous than Pakistan. I know you think that i had commented because of my Pakistan hatred. But i really believe that Pakistan messed up here, both for itself and Afganistan.

You fought afghans for USA then ans "strategic depth now". Afghanistan would have been a stable country if you had respected its sovereignty.

I think you just talk on hate base.
You should go back to past and read again your history.its afghan who invited russians and then russian has bad intentions over pakistan as well. So we defended our self against them and would you stop taking aid from united staes as well? Why you guys font blaim the countries who attacked you and killed most afghan,why you guys dont blaim your own afghan who looted your country and still looting,why you don't blaim those afghan fighters who destorying his own country. No doubt afghan is brainless nation.every one f*kd you up but afghan would only blaim pakistan.
Even Allah hate Your hypocrisy and double standard's and punishing you all everyday.

We should not, ever, donate or even let pass at payment a single grain on anything to afgands.

Let them suck it through mother india and chabahar

Bad move by our government. Should have gifted it to Palestine or Iran instead.

Watch your Mouth !

Wrong priorities. I see no reason why Pakistan, itself suffering from drought-like situation, is donating to a thankless people.

Back
Top Bottom