What's new

Pakistan has deployed its tactical weapon to counter Indian cold start doctrine

Neither our breadbasket aka farmers are toasting with anti-pesticides nor our soldiers are starving or going berserk and killing themselves and those around them, we are almost self sufficient in arms and ammo and unlike India which is forced to import platforms that date back to 1966, we are exporting both trainers and jets.
There's no part of Pakistan where the Pakistani flag doesn't fly openly, can you claim the same for your Tiranga....where as Pakistani flag is often hoisted all over occupied Kashmir.....
Some half a million Indian security forces can't contain a few hundred freedom fighters and you dream of fighting a professional army.
And there is no such thing like The Red Corridor exists in Pakistan.

Look where you stand

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Fragile_States_Index

You can come up with good example. Nuclear weapons is not something can't be blast thing and there are many ways to do the job. But procedure is main thing and if this is your army level of handling then i must say Indian must not have any missiles and other dangerous hardware and IAF must not have 4 and 4+ plane. After all they are Indian you can't rest the fate of India over a few people in military.:-)
Lol learn to compare. India doesn't place any armed nuclear devices on fighter jets. Even in submarines they are safe guarded with launch codes.

Also, we don't operate tactical nukes.

Look up what is self respect and shameless....you completely lack former and have mastered latter.

What can we do ; you guys Do not have the CONFIDENCE
and guts to join Indian Forums

A few MAD people do join but they are so crazy that they are thrown out

At least we are confident of our country's position and status

And at least acknowledge the FACT that
our presence Brings Revenue to this forum

Lol learn to compare. India doesn't place any armed nuclear devices on fighter jets. Even in submarines they are safe guarded with launch codes.

Also, we don't operate tactical nukes.
why are you barking here jut tell your wanker army try then see what happened and i am sure you will see Pakistan's big smile opps may be you can't boz you'll be dead meet

why are you barking here jut tell your wanker army try then see what happened and i am sure you will see Pakistan's big smile opps may be you can't boz you'll be dead meet
:blah:
Move on kid, I'm not interested in having a field day here.

Oh so you are down to wiki now, grasping straws has a new meaning.
Let me show you some real world which exists outside the bubble you live in.
Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...els-higher-than-Pakistans-says-UN-report.html

Indian poverty level will always remain higher than pakistan genius. Reason ? Population.
India is 6 times more populated than pakistan and most economically weaker section is of muslims.

You need a life outside Internet Fanboy. In case of war your army knows better and that's why they leasing Gwadar base to China.
that's why india sucking american balls for getting 22 drones :omghaha::omghaha:

You need a life outside Internet Fanboy. In case of war your army knows better and that's why they leasing Gwadar base to China.
It's our land and we do what we want to give 1000 meter land or 10000 what's your problem here Uncle? Chinese are like family to us stop being a jelious neighbor.

that's why india sucking american balls for getting 22 drones :omghaha::omghaha:
Illiterates don't understand the difference between leasing and buying.

It's ok I am sympathetic towards you.

It's our land and we do what we want to give 1000 meter land or 10000 what's your problem here Uncle? Chinese are like family to us stop being a jelious neighbor.
Uncle Sam to "Chinese Uncle". Kuddos little brother.

Ofcourse I am jealous where is the love for your blood brothers? :(

Yep Uncle Sam is a dead horse and you guys most welcome to have a ride on. You Indian never guess what actually our plan is:lol:
We show right punch and give left one hard to guess eh?

What can we do ; you guys Do not have the CONFIDENCE
and guts to join Indian Forums

A few MAD people do join but they are so crazy that they are thrown out

At least we are confident of our country's position and status

And at least acknowledge the FACT that
our presence Brings Revenue to this forum
The fact is joining the Pakistani forum is your first contact with civilization, your forums represent nothing less than a gathering of low life scoundrels where they feel brave by using abusive terms and ridiculing others.
Since it's just a case of blind leading blind hence your kind have to come on Pakistani forums.
If you people were even a little confident in yourselves, you would have the ability to listen to criticism and would be able to debate one on one, it's in your nature to hunt in packs....but as i have said before, smearing yourself with fair'n lovely and swapping the saree with a skirt doesn't make you anymore western because in the morning most of you still head out for railway tracks and many of you are as dark as those Africans you look down at.
As for your revenue, only PDF Administration can answer this, although your nation is not known to have big heart.

Ofcourse I am jealous where is the love for your blood brothers? :(
even India don't deserve to buy those drone and i was thinking how those drone gonna looks with bindia or may they will be vegetarian mean without munition :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom