What's new

Pakistan get's its first Medal - Silver in Wrestling

arihant

Reaction score
HUSSAIN Azhar keeps Silver Medal for Pakistan | Reshap.com

Pakistan's Wrestler Hussain Azhar won the first medal for the Pakistan in the Commonwealth Games 2010 at New Delhi. Hussain Azhar entered the final of the 55 KG Greco-Roman category. As he could not win the final match against India's Rajendra, he manage to keep the silver. Indian wrestler Rajendra singh won the Gold by beating the Hussain Azhar by 2-0.

Although bad luck, but still silver is nothing short when medal tally is zero for you.

Congratulations to the wrestler..:cheers:

HUSSAIN Azhar keeps Silver Medal for Pakistan | Reshap.com

Pakistan's Wrestler Hussain Azhar won the first medal for the Pakistan in the Commonwealth Games 2010 at New Delhi. Hussain Azhar entered the final of the 55 KG Greco-Roman category. As he could not win the final match against India's Rajendra, he manage to keep the silver. Indian wrestler Rajendra singh won the Gold by beating the Hussain Azhar by 2-0.

CONGRATULATIONS to Hussain Azhar!!!
And may this be the curtain raiser for more medals in Pakistan's tally!
:cheers:

azharhussainafp608x3257.jpg

1006185427analogtv17.jpg

What happy to see this moment.

Was unable to get the timely picture of mr. gill with hussain. Saw long chat between both after he got silver medal. Surely he said best of luck for the next time and win more medals for your country. He too replied back.

Really happy day. First time happy to see the medal ceremony of silver medalist than gold medalist.

congrats, gold for pak would have been excellent, but still happy he got the silver

congrats, gold for pak would have been excellent, but still happy he got the silver

If I remember correctly one of your wrestler didn't came in the semi final. Possibly due to injury.

Yesterday I was watching weightlifter of pak too. Really great man, just short of medal. (4TH)

was this necessary - why is everything a 'us' v. 'you' - its just sport for christsakes!

There was nothing flame from my view. Moreover, I didn't compare anything because you must be knowing that when Olympics comes, India has lowest per capita medal of their huge billion plus population.

It was not 'us' v. 'you'. It was always within sportsmanship. What my intention was that even though he could not win the gold,silver is none the less pride for any country where others have not manage to anything good.

If you know just heard, in the physical disable swimming, India won the bronze medal. This is first times someone has won bronze for India in cwg.

Just hope for best.

congrats to the pakistani wrestler :) but a gold wud have given him a chance to sing pakistani national anthem in India :)

still a long way to go for both the countries in sports.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom