What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Please understand that this is a "FEEL GOOD" story for Indian consumption . The F-16 used by Singapor Air Force have been used in excercises between Singapore and India before. So nothing new.

Fortunately, Pakistan has never shown or shared its flying tactics with Singapore.

Indians must say something to overcome their anxieties.

I second that , the amount of experience PAF has on F-16's in Real time combat is what RSAF can just dream about.

Hi,

Guys please please please----donot loose common sense of analysis----the singapore air force has blk 52's integrated long before than the pakistanis---they have been flying it for years.

For goodness sake please---don't be blind---pakistan has yet to get its first BLK 52 on its soil as of today.

PAF training is nothing out of this world---it is based on american and british training standards---.

Mind is like a parachute----open it and make it work---. Stop listening to the misleading statements and stop believing in them.

Today---pak pilots will be sitting ducks in front of RSAF pilots---.

Singapore air force pilots are also men---men who are capable to take on paf any time of the day.

PAF does not have unlimited number of tricks up their sleeves----may be a couple here a couple there----the battle front has changed in this day and age and those tricks will only be good for the first few hours of the battle---after that the enemy will come up with counter measures.

Only way the airforce can do that is to reach minimum detterance capabilities---today their capabilities are at maybe maybe 10---15% of what is needed.

Hi,

Guys please please please----donot loose common sense of analysis----the singapore air force has blk 52's integrated long before than the pakistanis---they have been flying it for years.

For goodness sake please---don't be blind---pakistan has yet to get its first BLK 52 on its soil as of today.

PAF training is nothing out of this world---it is based on american and british training standards---.

Mind is like a parachute----open it and make it work---. Stop listening to the misleading statements and stop believing in them.

Today---pak pilots will be sitting ducks in front of RSAF pilots---.

Singapore air force pilots are also men---men who are capable to take on paf any time of the day.

PAF does not have unlimited number of tricks up their sleeves----may be a couple here a couple there----the battle front has changed in this day and age and those tricks will only be good for the first few hours of the battle---after that the enemy will come up with counter measures.

Only way the airforce can do that is to reach minimum detterance capabilities---today their capabilities are at maybe maybe 10---15% of what is needed.

Mastan Khan Saheb,
We are talking about the flying skills and the years of flying experience. Pakistani pilots have far more experience flying F-16s than Singapore pilots. We are not talking about blocks. I have personally witnessed how a highly experienced pilot on an older block can make a blk-52 pilot look bad.

I disagree with your assesment of PAF pilots. Flying techniques that you so casually call tricks, employment of even one can sometime bring success in war theatre. You need to rethink and reevaluate your opinion on facts and not personal opinion.

before Firing SD-10, you need to integrate it with APG-66. Which is not going to happen

Sources reveal that all is ready and set up at Jacobabad. The first Squadron in No. 5 from which is being changed from Mirage to F-16.

before Firing SD-10, you need to integrate it with APG-66. Which is not going to happen

Lol Sd-10 is a chinese missile not an american one that would require Apg-66 radar,Why the hell would a Chinese missile require a American radar...you are messing up the stuff

SD-10 can be fired using klj-7 and klj-10 radar

Lol Sd-10 is a chinese missile not an american one that would require Apg-66 radar,Why the hell would a Chinese missile require a American radar...you are messing up the stuff

SD-10 can be fired using klj-7 and klj-10 radar

i think that they are talking about whether it could be fired from f-16 YES or NO

as there are restriction on modifying the f-16 so we cannot do it.

but

just want to know

is it logically possible???? with out the help of USA
can Pakistani engineers made it possible. just the integration

there is a secret news that f16 are coming with a bug or you can call a hidden software so that when ever USA want they can make the f16 dead meat

can any Pakistani brother tell me what is truth

Today in History

June 24, 1988: F-16 CTF completes testing of the General Electric F110-GE-100 jet engine.

Sources reveal that all is ready and set up at Jacobabad. The first Squadron in No. 5 from which is being changed from Mirage to F-16.

Doesn't the Sqd # 5 consist of the original Mirage-IIIEP/RP/DP and belong to the "34 Fighter Wing" and operate out of Rafiqui (Shorkot)?
Or has that changed?

Pakistan 4 f-16's will land/arrive tomorrow

I was listening interview of retired Vice chief of air staff (sadly i forgot his name) which was coming live at 7:45 pm on Duniya news in which he said that Pakistan f-16's will arrive tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom