What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

F-16 First Flight 20 January 1974.
Even after almost 50 years, no other aircraft turns heads like the Viper does.

1617305419894.png

1617580279922.png

Among the Pakistani Pilots who shot Soviet and Afghan Jets included pilots :
Shaheen Squadron No.14
Griffin Squadron No.09

Among PAF Hero Pilots were:
Squadron Leader Pervez Marwat
Lt. Shahi Sikander
Squadron Leader Khalid
Squadron Leader Badar
Squadron Leader Hameed

If Pak will get it access to block V standard upgrade.
that's will make PAF mostly deadly airforce in the region.

Treat for Pindi Boys as the Block-2D comes in to land at Nur Khan Base.

View attachment 732014

Nice one, hardly ever see fighters at 'Pindi these days. I do remember when I was young (late 80s), when we would visit and taxi across Chakala there would always be a 4-6 F-6s on QRA near the end of the runway, but guess that is not required anymore.

Nice one, hardly ever see fighters at 'Pindi these days. I do remember when I was young (late 80s), when we would visit and taxi across Chakala there would always be a 4-6 F-6s on QRA near the end of the runway, but guess that is not required anymore.
Last time i saw a detachment there was during the 2002 stand off.
I was in Pakistan during June/July of that year, there were F-7s streaming in and out of Chaklala all day long.

Last time i saw a detachment there was during the 2002 stand off.
I was in Pakistan during June/July of that year, there were F-7s streaming in and out of Chaklala all day long.

I guess now that New Isl airport is open Nur Khan can host more regular fighter detachments, location is very handy for border

"F-16 Crew Chiefs Combat Odds To Keep Jets & Operator Safe In Flight"

Some of the tasks crew chiefs are responsible for include basic post-flight, preflight & walk around inspections of the aircraft, acceptance & transfer inspections, ground-handling operations, launch & recovery, & aircraft maintenance ...

1617890775419.png

Back
Top Bottom