What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I am strict on that, but I'd have smoking banned in squadrons entirely. Yes, the younger generation of pilots are now enhancing their daily activities with the gym culture brought in. December 2019 I had visited a friend from No. 17 squadron at Peshawar. He asked to show them pull-up exercises. Was very pleased to hear that they take it seriously.

The lower body should also be considered otherwise, many will have their own CG changed for life !!!
We had a chap a year senior to us who had concentrated a bit too much on his-upper body. He was at least 6ft 2 inches tall. So while his upper body was really well built up his legs were rather scrawny. He was given the title of bionic macher(mosquito) which still makes me smile.
A

Over Islamabad

1616682031825.png

We had a chap a year senior to us who had concentrated a bit too much on his-upper body. He was at least 6ft 2 inches tall. So while his upper body was really well built up his legs were rather scrawny. He was given the title of bionic macher(mosquito) which still makes me smile.
A

Bionic Machar is a phenomenal nickname! Thanks for the chuckle, sir!

1616771294948.png

Kis sher ki amad hai k run kaanp raha hai
Run ek taraf charkhe kohan kaanp raha hai
Rustum ka badan zere kafan kaanp raha hai
Har qasre salateene zaman kaanp raha hai

Back
Top Bottom