What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I hope all of our F-16s will be using SABR in the near future.
One has to see the cost vs benefits. Cost of AESA would be anywhere between 7.5 to 12 million $ . Multiply that with 75 and you get a huge number. The second question is whether it is absolutely necessary. Apg68V9 is a very good radar for the indoPak arena and we dont have money growing on trees. I think block 52s should have the AESA Plus the new ones plus any block 32/42s which we acquire. That should be good enough. The 52s radar could go into the ocu s acquired from Jordan.
A
A

One has to see the cost vs benefits. Cost of AESA would be anywhere between 7.5 to 12 million $ . Multiply that with 75 and you get a huge number. The second question is whether it is absolutely necessary. Apg68V9 is a very good radar for the indoPak arena and we dont have money growing on trees. I think block 52s should have the AESA Plus the new ones plus any block 32/42s which we acquire. That should be good enough. The 52s radar could go into the ocu s acquired from Jordan.
A
A
That makes sense. If PAF acquires more used block 52s then it would be wise to get SABR on them too.

That makes sense. If PAF acquires more used block 52s then it would be wise to get SABR on them too.

If Biden win the election then there is a possibility, otherwise it will be difficult to acquire any high tech military hardware from USA.

If Biden win the election then there is a possibility, otherwise it will be difficult to acquire any high tech military hardware from USA.
Biden could prove to be much more pro-India than Trump. Trump can swing either way depending upon his mood. Biden being an establishment candidate would tow establishment line.

Biden could prove to be much more pro-India than Trump. Trump can swing either way depending upon his mood. Biden being an establishment candidate would tow establishment line.

USA can’t change the tilt in Power toward China. Regardless of Chinese and Russian differences, eventually Russia will align itself with China. USA is using India as it’s barking dog and nothing more then that. American deep state only care about their interest and nothing more and when they are done they leave the dirty toilet paper. India will sooner or later realize that they cannot depend on USA.

Relationship with Biden will be based on his policy in Afghanistan. Plus US has suffered a lot economically from COVID-19 so they must be willing to do significant business with Pakistan military. Let's first see how anti China Biden will be if he wins.

Relationship with Biden will be based on his policy in Afghanistan. Plus US has suffered a lot economically from COVID-19 so they must be willing to do significant business with Pakistan military. Let's first see how anti China Biden will be if he wins.
Historically Democrats have not been as willing as Republicans to sell military hardware to Pakistan. Post COVID, India can give more business opportunities to the US than Pakistan and I think US will go for it. Foreign policy unfortunately is not our forte compared with India.

Historically Democrats have not been as willing as Republicans to sell military hardware to Pakistan. Post COVID, India can give more business opportunities to the US than Pakistan and I think US will go for it. Foreign policy unfortunately is not our forte compared with India.
post covid there will be a cold war between china and US. it may have already started.pak being a key chinese ally means out of US camp. US withdrawl from afghanistan makes pak of no use to USA but we will be the greatest ally of their biggest enemy and pak has made it clear to US many times that if they have to choose between US and china they will choose china. we wont be having good relations with US after next few years so dont expect any military hardware. on the other hand US will need india against china so everything will be offered to them . pak will be pressured through IMF and face sanctions. the west will try take the bull (china ) by the horns and they will try their best to reduce the influence of china on the globe. the very first thing that will be targeted will be the CPEC. they will expolit pakistani fault lines which unfortuantely we have many and our leaders are for sale. the baluch liberation movement will be funded and will be given enough coverage on the international media. pak can become the next libya but as we are a nuclear state so they may not launch a military operation against pak but funding the separatist movements and creating chaos in pakistan.they will do what they do best . the world has seen their evil acts in ME and in latin america. first they lure you in with carrots, then they pressurize you with debts, then with threats, the next move is to create chaos in the country and put a leader of its choice in power and if all things fail then an all out military action. i think i have gone too far but post covid there will be a cold war between china and the west and pak will be in the centre of this war of elephants. lets hope and pray that covid takes "good care" of US and devastates it thorougly.

Last edited:
116878554_128784885566335_8196945898269337434_n.jpg

If Biden win the election then there is a possibility...
If Biden wins, we're f#*ked.

When was the last time a Democrat came through for Pakistan?!!

Clinton? Obama? Not sure 'bout Carter.

[Obama really fooled everyone]​

Trump may be a loose-cannon, but i'd worry more if Biden was in Power 'cause he'd think and calculate everything over and over. Plus, he's weak-minded which means that he can bossed 'round.

@Imran Khan bhai, even if we don't take F-16's, we still need to keep them flying and that requires Parts not just for them, but our C-130's and Army Cobras too.

Back
Top Bottom