What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

If Biden wins, we're f#*ked.

When was the last time a Democrat came through for Pakistan?!!

Clinton? Obama? Not sure 'bout Carter.

[Obama really fooled everyone]​

Trump may be a loose-cannon, but i'd worry more if Biden was in Power 'cause he'd think and calculate everything over and over. Plus, he's weak-minded which means that he can bossed 'round.

@Imran Khan bhai, even if we don't take F-16's, we still need to keep them flying and that requires Parts not just for them, but our C-130's and Army Cobras too.

Actually, alot of weird / unreal things are happening here in the US you might be surprised Biden might be good for us we have to wait and see no can tell as of right now but i think he will alot better for the US and for Pakistan as well anyone but trump !!

Last edited:
Actually, alot of weird / unreal things are happening here in the US you might be surprised Biden might be good for us we have to wait and see no can tell as of right now but i think he will alot better for the US and for Pakistan as well anyone but trump !!

Trust me I live in US and for Pakistan it’s best Trump wins. At least with this duffar (moron) we know what to expect.

Besides this common sense wise this nations hitting the shitter for decades to come the quality for people to think has gone down.

Trust me I live in US and for Pakistan it’s best Trump wins. At least with this duffar (moron) we know what to expect.

Besides this common sense wise this nations hitting the shitter for decades to come the quality for people to think has gone down.

Ok my friend if you say so only time shall tell !

Trump may be a loose-cannon, but i'd worry more if Biden was in Power 'cause he'd think and calculate everything over and over. Plus, he's weak-minded which means that he can bossed 'round.

@Imran Khan bhai, even if we don't take F-16's, we still need to keep them flying and that requires Parts not just for them, but our C-130's and Army Cobras too.
Hi
Agree that historically Democrats have not been good for us. The first time in history a US president OPENLY sided with India in a conflict with Pakistan was Bill Clinton in the Kargil war.

I remember when he visited India about 20 years ago and our foreign office was scrambling to get him to come to Pakistan as well... in the end he stopped for a few hours and took some pictures.

With the opportunity for increasing trade with India (a country of 1.3 billion) is there then almost no one looks at human rights violations & state sponsored violence in said country.

The way things are, it is very difficult to think about additional F16s let alone up-gradation of existing ones. Other than parts/spares this umbilical cord needs to be cut at some stage and the earlier the better IF other options are available.

Block 52 loaded for a Photo op during 2019 Stand off,can you name the air base?

FB_IMG_1596435855698.jpg

no matter how hard we go with USA they will not stop services for weapons in hands . biden ka baap bhi a jay to unless we dirsct attack on anything US related sir . usa is nto that stupid no matter whom is president .

Back
Top Bottom