What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Relationship with Biden will be based on his policy in Afghanistan. Plus US has suffered a lot economically from COVID-19 so they must be willing to do significant business with Pakistan military. Let's first see how anti China Biden will be if he wins.
Biden or anyother En is not going to solve our issues.Pak US relationship has always been a one way street where we have been the subservient nation and US has dictated the policy it follows.As this policy keeps changingas the dynamics of US interests change we need to have a spectrum of constant interests.
A

That burns my heart. To hear that from somebody who fought for our country say that. There are serious brain drain problems in Pakistan. Thats All I can say.
Maybe Pakistanis as a collective need to see why good people want to leave - what is the disheartening factor? People like our corrupt politicians aren’t the reason, its those that follow them, those that are openly racist, elitist and so on.. we have examples right here on PDF.

Why we fake every other positive thing and exaggerate it so it makes it unbelievable.

Then maybe the Brain Drain will make sense, not everyone wants to be a martyr without a cause or impact.

Biden or anyother En is not going to solve our issues.Pak US relationship has always been a one way street where we have been the subservient nation and US has dictated the policy it follows.As this policy keeps changingas the dynamics of US interests change we need to have a spectrum of constant interests.
A
I think it has to do with unrealistic expectations and a failure to understand the dynamics of US state and government.

Maybe Pakistanis as a collective need to see why good people want to leave - what is the disheartening factor? People like our corrupt politicians aren’t the reason, its those that follow them, those that are openly racist, elitist and so on.. we have examples right here on PDF.

Why we fake every other positive thing and exaggerate it so it makes it unbelievable.

Then maybe the Brain Drain will make sense, not everyone wants to be a martyr without a cause or impact.
You know Allama this is a very good topic to discuss. It needs an analysis on why it occurs and how to prevent it.
A

Trust me I live in US and for Pakistan it’s best Trump wins. At least with this duffar (moron) we know what to expect.

Besides this common sense wise this nations hitting the shitter for decades to come the quality for people to think has gone down.

The US and the world can't take another Trump term.

It's surreal what has already happened.

In fact, I would argue Trump has accelerated the US/China conflict perhaps putting Pakistan (and other nations) in a more visible position to force choices.

If there is some political ambiguity in regards to the China/US thing, then Pakistan can still get US hardware as well as Chinese ones.

Once it becomes "You're either with us or with them", those hardware will become impossible or near impossible to obtain from the US forcing Pakistan into an even more China centric relationship and with it dependency.

Screen%2BShot%2B2018-09-05%2Bat%2B12.30.35%2BPM.png

Everyone has their narratives.

Between, still surprised PAF isn't using metallurgical techniques to reduce fatigue on Mirage airframes. You wrote about following F-16 methods but problem with that is that F-16s have heavy carbon and composite usage, while Mirages are mainly aluminum alloy. The techniques for reducing fatigue on alluminum airframes are completely a different kettle of fish.

Between, still surprised PAF isn't using metallurgical techniques to reduce fatigue on Mirage airframes. You wrote about following F-16 methods but problem with that is that F-16s have heavy carbon and composite usage, while Mirages are mainly aluminum alloy. The techniques for reducing fatigue on alluminum airframes are completely a different kettle of fish.
Agreed and not my area of expertise.

The US and the world can't take another Trump term.

It's surreal what has already happened.

In fact, I would argue Trump has accelerated the US/China conflict perhaps putting Pakistan (and other nations) in a more visible position to force choices.

If there is some political ambiguity in regards to the China/US thing, then Pakistan can still get US hardware as well as Chinese ones.

Once it becomes "You're either with us or with them", those hardware will become impossible or near impossible to obtain from the US forcing Pakistan into an even more China centric relationship and with it dependency.

Finally a sane post on the OT.

Hey guys,
PAF HQ has two trophies of broken pieces of R-77 missiles fired at F-16 and both failed during "operation Swift Retrot" by PAF. Can someone please post clear photos of these broken pieces of R-77.
Photo is here.
https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2019/09/04/russian-missile-dont-work-says-indian-air-force/

These missiles were attached to the Mig-21 which was shot down - still with its fuel tank attached as well. As far as I know the IAF has not made any claim about firing any R-77. Further discussed in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom