What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

After a summer break, Pakistan Air Force will again embark on its International Aerial Exercise spree.This month PAF will simultaneously participate in Ex-Shaheen and Ex-Bright Star.
1690914442058.png

Hi,

The "poor bastard" knew everything---.Due to his inherent cowardice---it was convenient for him to deny everything---.

Nawaza chose to look "pathetic & submissive" so as to look good in front of his indian masters---.

Hi,

Why would they own upto something that was created by the civilians---.

Knew as in was told after the fact or knew as in he planned this sh*tshow? If he didn't plan and initiated it, under what mandate was army chief taking the initiative? Civilians are bloody, is that why? As much as i despise N, wasn't there a constitution in place and wasn't N elected PM?

Also, why were the air and naval chiefs not informed? Need to know basis? When the Mirages were bombing our young men, was the need felt then only? Nice. Who was court martialed for sending our young men, who faught valiantly, to their deaths? The morons did the same thing in 1965. And when you don't acknowledge your mistake, you are bound to repeat it.

The civilians were after the bengali blood as well.

Does that change the fact that duffers had all the power and had been thoroughly abusing it all the preceding years? The army chief with a stick up the rear arrogance proclaiming he knew Bengalis more than the Bengalis themselves, only to find out the same year how much he knew. I swear, watching that interview video reminded me of Musharraf and his "mujhay pata hai". And now we have an FA pass proclaiming "hamain pata hai kon chor aur kon nahi, kon mulk chalay ga aur kon nahi". Who the F is he to say that? A 22 grade officer, they are a dime a dozen in Pakistan. And most are more knowledgeable than him. Why should we allow one moron to fart unchecked? Oh, he commands the mighty army you say? It's not his army and he is not the thaykaydar of the country. So stop behaving like one.

The day we hang one treasonous sw!ne for breaking their oath and abusing constitution is the day we progress. They are free to treat and proudly announce constitution to be a piece of paper. And we are to consider army act as sacrosanct.

Knew as in was told after the fact or knew as in he planned this sh*tshow? If he didn't plan and initiated it, under what mandate was army chief taking the initiative? Civilians are bloody, is that why? As much as i despise N, wasn't there a constitution in place and wasn't N elected PM?

Also, why were the air and naval chiefs not informed? Need to know basis? When the Mirages were bombing our young men, was the need felt then only? Nice. Who was court martialed for sending our young men, who faught valiantly, to their deaths? The morons did the same thing in 1965. And when you don't acknowledge your mistake, you are bound to repeat it.

Does that change the fact that duffers had all the power and had been thoroughly abusing it all the preceding years? The army chief with a stick up the rear arrogance proclaiming he knew Bengalis more than the Bengalis themselves, only to find out the same year how much he knew. I swear, watching that interview video reminded me of Musharraf and his "mujhay pata hai". And now we have an FA pass proclaiming "hamain pata hai kon chor aur kon nahi, kon mulk chalay ga aur kon nahi". Who the F is he to say that? A 22 grade officer, they are a dime a dozen in Pakistan. And most are more knowledgeable than him. Why should we allow one moron to fart unchecked? Oh, he commands the mighty army you say? It's not his army and he is not the thaykaydar of the country. So stop behaving like one.

The day we hang one treasonous sw!ne for breaking their oath and abusing constitution is the day we progress. They are free to treat and proudly announce constitution to be a piece of paper. And we are to consider army act as sacrosanct.
Hi,

In my eternal state of arrogance---I pride myself in waking up dormant members from their long long slumber on this forum---.

Last edited:
Hi,

The "poor bastard" knew everything---.Due to his inherent cowardice---it was convenient for him to deny everything---.

Nawaza chose to look "pathetic & submissive" so as to look good in front of his indian masters---.

Hi,

Why would they own upto something that was created by the civilians---.

The civilians were after the bengali blood as well.
Wt i tell u is from the horses mouth......I can tell u more but then I would have to kill u all......kargil was a major f$%kup for which quite a few faujis should have been court martialled....but as things stand in PA everyone got away scot free.

Wt i tell u is from the horses mouth......I can tell u more but then I would have to kill u all......kargil was a major f$%kup for which quite a few faujis should have been court martialled....but as things stand in PA everyone got away scot free.
Hi,

I can tell you from a "different horses mouth " that Kargil was a masterpiece of a military affair---smashed the enemy's ego to the ground---pumelled them where they were begging for mercy from their master-from across the ocean---.

Hi,

I can tell you from a "different horses mouth " that Kargil was a masterpiece of a military affair---smashed the enemy's ego to the ground---pumelled them where they were begging for mercy from their master-from across the ocean---.
I can only lead the hose to water.....can't force to drink it

Empathy in Leadership, Unity in Purpose!

Leading from the front as always is the former Air Chief Mujahid Anwar (R) during an Anatolian Eagle edition at Konya Airbase waiting for clearance to take-off.
1691605555868.png

Empathy in Leadership, Unity in Purpose!

Leading from the front as always is the former Air Chief Mujahid Anwar (R) during an Anatolian Eagle edition at Konya Airbase waiting for clearance to take-off.
View attachment 944817

i always feel this man and his boys were so ready to take on with IAF in Feb 2019 after their attacks on IIOK in retaliation.

the way things pan out later, it was military establishment who keep them.

we may have a lot to discuss in aoa engagements/encounters. lucky Indians.

Back
Top Bottom