What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Griffins from No. 9 Multirole Squadron, the most elite and frontline squadron of Pakistan Air Force.The squadron has many battle honors and has practically participated in every conflict since its inception.
1690050194813.png

Let's talk, you and I. Let's talk about fear.
View attachment 941512
i dont get this configuration...why two conformal tanks and then 2 additional fuel thanks...so total of 5 tanks. what type of a mission is this unless it is a ferry mission..well if that is the case then why the AA missiles? This is an air defense configuration but why 5 fuel tanks? can anyone explain?

Last edited:
i dont get this configuration...why two confirmal tanks and then 2 addional fuel thanks...so total of 5 tanks. what type of a mission is this unless it is a ferry mission..well if that is the case then why the AA missiles? This is an air defense configuration but why 5 fuel tanks? can anyone explain?
I asked the same thing from their OC. Even their ADA alert aircraft have the same configuration. For the very simple reason that they should be able to respond to anything which is far away in the north as well. With this configuration, they are able to go a bit ahead of Muzafferabad, complete their mission, and then land back at Jacobabad.

I asked the same thing from their OC. Even their ADA alert aircraft have the same configuration. For the very simple reason that they should be able to respond to anything which is far away in the north as well. With this configuration, they are able to go a bit ahead of Muzafferabad, complete their mission, and then land back at Jacobabad.
In becharon ke illawa aur bhi bohat hai faziya ke paas -
Ye tu woh misaal howi
“Somnath ka mandir jiss ne bhi tora, paise aap ki tankhwa se hi katien ge”
To
“Hawai hudood jahan se bhi tora gaya khwari aap hi ki hogi”

Khair - inn mein jo laga howa hai uss ke khauf se pehle waise bhi dekh kar bhaag jaatay thay.. ab hosakta hai ab paroos mein toofani hawa bhi aagayi hai woh shayad na bhaagien

Air Cdre Kaiser Tufail, a renowned PAF historian who is also widely accepted across the border, stated that during the Kargil crisis despite IAF's BVR advantage, the PAF F-16s were still feared by IAF, resulting in almost no attempts at border intrusions when F-16s were around.
1690455897181.png

i dont get this configuration...why two conformal tanks and then 2 additional fuel thanks...so total of 5 tanks. what type of a mission is this unless it is a ferry mission..well if that is the case then why the AA missiles? This is an air defense configuration but why 5 fuel tanks? can anyone explain?
It’s called DPIA mission. Deep Penetration In Indian A$$

Air Cdre Kaiser Tufail, a renowned PAF historian who is also widely accepted across the border, stated that during the Kargil crisis despite IAF's BVR advantage, the PAF F-16s were still feared by IAF, resulting in almost no attempts at border intrusions when F-16s were around.
View attachment 941656
Not really it was the other way around

Light infantry was blown to smitherens with Gps guided bombing by IAF mirage2000 and PAF dare not to do anything about it ..

Not really it was the other way around

Light infantry was blown to smitherens with Gps guided bombing by IAF mirage2000 and PAF dare not to do anything about it ..
Hi,

Paf was upset that the army did not take it into confidence---. Army generals decided that shoulder launched sams would do the job---.

Air force would have used other sams to control the Iaf---.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom