What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

India hasn't asked for the F-35 nor has the US offered the F-35 to India.
Hi,

My child---it came out of the 'horses's mouth a few days ago.

It was an extremely desperate try by the US to convince india ---.

Indeed India did not ask---they already knew what the answer would be---. It was the US---which made the offer---. Like, it desperately made the offer for the Blk 70 and Sweden desperate to sell the Gripen to the indians.

Turkey forcing the sale of block 70 and right to upgrade current F-16 to V with ozgur may be on the cards, but i dont think PAF will ever get permission for Turkey to upgrade its F-16s they couldnt get engines for ATAK approved. Pakistan is for the time being (especially until it gets its house in order) out in the cold woth respect to US defense products outsode the nominal facilitation of maintenance of the F-16s and possibly the permission (or non-objection) for Germany to sell RIM-116 RAM to PN. I doubt you will see any new product or upgrade of big ticket items like attack helicopters or F-16

1080x360

Reason PAF boasts its fighter pilots is due to its focused approach, rigorous training, merit & evolving nature. Only candidates with the highest ISSB scores are cleared for GD Pilot. These pilots endure a tough life up till their CCS Graduation, the moment they become cutting-edge!
FyE3oDjaQAIGBnU

Turkey forcing the sale of block 70 and right to upgrade current F-16 to V with ozgur may be on the cards, but i dont think PAF will ever get permission for Turkey to upgrade its F-16s they couldnt get engines for ATAK approved. Pakistan is for the time being (especially until it gets its house in order) out in the cold woth respect to US defense products outsode the nominal facilitation of maintenance of the F-16s and possibly the permission (or non-objection) for Germany to sell RIM-116 RAM to PN. I doubt you will see any new product or upgrade of big ticket items like attack helicopters or F-16

Turkey itself will not get permission to upgrade the rest of its F-16 fleet outside the block 30s to the Ozgur program. Turkey only has the source codes for the Block 30s and won’t be able to upgrade anything beyond that block.

Don't worry, Pakistan military will be sanctioned again very soon by the US as soon as it serves them. All the shit military is doing by violation of human rights and constitution is apparent to all and will be used as a weapon against Pakistan. I hope it happens sooner than later

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom