What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Sure, but I would argue that what you're talking about is basic training. The same has been done with the J-10s, with PAF top tier pilots being sent to China to learn how to fly the plane.

As you know, live combat and exercises are very different.

During the Afghan-Soviet war, PAF F-16s did suffer some major issues, one being friendly fire on another F-16, as well as not being able to launch missiles due to pilot error/technical issues.

PAF learned how yo use f-16s properly and effectively during actual combat.

Finally, where have you been, brother? I hardly see you posting anymore.
Hi,

Getting old---.

Sure, but I would argue that what you're talking about is basic training. The same has been done with the J-10s, with PAF top tier pilots being sent to China to learn how to fly the plane.

As you know, live combat and exercises are very different.

During the Afghan-Soviet war, PAF F-16s did suffer some major issues, one being friendly fire on another F-16, as well as not being able to launch missiles due to pilot error/technical issues.

PAF learned how yo use f-16s properly and effectively during actual combat.

Finally, where have you been, brother? I hardly see you posting anymore.

Love how Mastankhan has without fail started every message with a "Hi" all this long time.

He is an institution here for me :D , he has discussed a lot in many good threads all around this place.

Love how Mastankhan has without fail started every message with a "Hi" all this long time.

He is an institution here for me :D , he has discussed a lot in many good threads all around this place.
My first few interactions with him were less than ideal, even got into a few arguments. I was a bit of a hot head 9-10 years back.

I like to believe I've matured since then. 😅

My first few interactions with him were less than ideal, even got into a few arguments. I was a bit of a hot head 9-10 years back.

Its not how you start, but how you finish with worthy folks anywhere in life.

FxBpdXbaQAAnY3p

You still are, you haven't :)

You still are, you haven't :)
Considering how you yourself act when confronted with facts, you really shouldn't be throwing stones in your fragile little glass house.

Every argument we've had has resulted in you either running away, or just resorting to being the first to throw insults.

Hi
but what if even china not have participated with their J10c
with overseas exercises that might be the reason Pakistan
is also not willing to pitch Cs with other countries yet
it is somewhat like till some years ago PAF can’t pitch their 52s not even with Anatolians if I’m jot wrong
your input will be appreciated
thank you

Hi
usually how long is the shelf life for these kind of missiles
& what will happen once they out of their life useless or still USA will renew them
thank you
Hi,

Missiles have a shelf life. In storage, missile components and housing corrode and degrade over time to the point where they will not accurately travel to their target, will not arm, or will not fire.

Considering how you yourself act when confronted with facts, you really shouldn't be throwing stones in your fragile little glass house.

Every argument we've had has resulted in you either running away, or just resorting to being the first to throw insults.

I rest my case 😂

Let's be honest, Pakistan doesn't trust the J-10 simply because it's a new aircraft and because unlike its F-16 fleet, the J-10 has not been used in active combat so PAF is unsure of how they'll perform.

It's not that the J-10 is bad, but rather its new tech anxiety. PAF isn't gonna use a fighter that it's unsure of.

This is why PAF sent F-16s along with JF-17s during absolute retort. PAF was confident with using the thunders' air to ground capabilities because it has tested them before in live combat against insurgents, but air to air was still a major unknown.
Mara bhai what would u have sent instead of the f 16 flying top cover ?
PAF did not have the j10 back then. The only other option it had was f7, k8 n mashak.
Aa both the mirage n the jf 17 was being used in a2g role.

Back
Top Bottom