What's new

Pakistan Expels Indian Envoy, Suspends Trade Over Kashmir

can you prove this in front of International community ....???

We will have our chance wait for few days .... India will come knocking at our doors just wait sep-oct are the important moths

for india they are important that is why such massive troop mobilisation. it plans Invasion of GB before Winter. textbook stuff.

sadly i dont have Oxford degree to Wave at you so you would be under Trance of Tabdeeli.

we are only wasting time thinking about our walk of shame.

Not really an attractive proposition, I've heard what goes on there, its not endearing.

Self-determination would be best if there is independence like olden days.

Even days of A370 now look golden olden days to me facing genocide.

You have been killed under GoI regardless muslim or pandits.

Pakistan can help you.

India demolishes, Article 35 and 370A, which means IOK has become union of India, technically this means LOC temporarily doesn't exist anymore?

sadly i dont have Oxford degree to Wave at you so you would be under Trance of Tabdeeli.
I am not under the trance of anything or anyone in fact I was the first one who termed IK as POLITICAL IRRITANT (read here) but if you ask do I support IK then my answer is DEFINITELY YES and reason is simple he is the BEST available option we CURRENTLY have ....

India demolishes, Article 35 and 370A, which means IOK has become union of India, technically this means LOC temporarily doesn't exist anymore?
NO! Pre partition status. No hold barred.... but Pakistan not in a position to take Kashmir. Let's things unfold, but it is all for good in the end.

Air space still active!

Shut it down, shut it down, shut it down, Shut it down, shut it down, shut it down.....

Cool heads need of the hour bro. What Pak has done so far diplomatically expressing extreme displeasure is the correct move.

Beyond thinking of disastrous military solutions, i am hoping IK will put forth a plan immediately to ease the lives of people of Kashmir ethnicity on both sides of LOC. The LOC must be rendered non-existent with proper mechanisms in place for a start. India cannot afford not to participate in such a move which will bring peace to region.

This will ensure Pak stays relevant to events unfolding as we speak.

Cool heads need of the hour bro. What Pak has done so far diplomatically expressing extreme displeasure is the correct move.

Beyond thinking of disastrous military solutions, i am hoping IK will put forth a plan immediately to ease the lives of people of Kashmir ethnicity on both sides of LOC. The LOC must be rendered non-existent with proper mechanisms in place for a start. India cannot afford not to participate in such a move which will bring peace to region.

This will ensure Pak stays relevant to events unfolding as we speak.

Bro we've been cool for years and this is what we got in return. Imran offered numerous confidence measures and here we have the genocide of the Kashmiri people in the making.
It's time for action, but it will be cold and calculated. The valley belongs to Pakistan, I say that as someone from AJK decent.

I am not under the trance of anything or anyone in fact I was the first one who termed IK as POLITICAL IRRITANT (read here) but if you ask do I support IK then my answer is DEFINITELY YES and reason is simple he is the BEST available option we CURRENTLY have ....

that is a matter of perception to change at leisure

makes no never-mind as long as the deck is stacked against Pakistan in the UN and the Security Council

it's a little like Saddam saying: I have no WMDs, oh yes you do because we say so, said the UN (read:NATO)

Bilateral issue as india protests.

you blame the victim for defending himself at the UN.

Pakistan needs Allah before UNSC or UN.

What if we did first and then you can ask questions on why we did it?

We shall see where the help comes from. Been fed this kool-aid long enough. People on the ground understand the realities.

Not our game, not our players, only the pitch is ours.

Allah will help you

Bro we've been cool for years and this is what we got in return. Imran offered numerous confidence measures and here we have the genocide of the Kashmiri people in the making.
It's time for action, but it will be cold and calculated. The valley belongs to Pakistan, I say that as someone from AJK decent.

You may not want to believe me, but genocide will not happen anywhere in Kashmir. Indians in the rest of the country will not stand by it. 700k military presence tells of intentions to handle the people in the region with kid gloves.

Pak has used armed militants before and this is not easy to erase from memory of Indians even if this is largely not the case today. Pak peace offers will resonate better if it shows visible intent to lock up people like Hafeez permanently.

Considering ground realities Kashmir region will not become part of Pak anytime soon. Pak needs to play the game for long term like China and India.

You may not want to believe me, but genocide will not happen anywhere in Kashmir. Indians in the rest of the country will not stand by it. 700k military presence tells of intentions to handle the people in the region with kid gloves.

Pak has used armed militants before and this is not easy to erase from memory of Indians even if this is largely not the case today. Pak peace offers will resonate better if it shows visible intent to lock up people like Hafeez permanently.

Considering ground realities Kashmir region will not become part of Pak anytime soon. Pak needs to play the game for long term like China and India.

Bro seriously you're relying too much on them(Indians). These folks voted in the BJP with a massive majority, what makes you think they will not genocide happen in Kashmir? I've seen thousands of social media accounts of very normal Indians and virtually every one was cheering the removal of article 370. A large minority were saying even worse things e.g. they can't wait to show Kashmiri women their "danda".
The 700,000 troops there are for control, not for kid gloves but to hammer them into submission. Don't believe me go read what Amnesty and HRW have said about the occupation forces.
Pakistan has used fighters before, but there were reasons for it. But look, Imran took measures to curb the groups and what did he get in return, the removal of article 370.
Pakistan is fully prepared to play the long game and we have China as well with us. India sits between two hostile neighbours which one day will come to a head...

poori khabar
لاہور(قدرت روزنامہ)بھارتی بحریہ کی جانب سے سمندری حدود میں چھیڑ چھاڑ کیے جانے کی اطلاعات، معروف اینکر ارشد شریف کا کہنا ہے کہ بھارت نے لائن آف کنٹرول پر بڑی تعداد میں فوج تعینات کردی ہے، جنگی ہتھیار پہنچائے جا رہے ہیں، جبکہ سمندری محاذ پر بھی چھیڑ چھاڑ کیے جانے کی اطلاعات ہیں . تفصیلات کے مطابق نجی ٹی وی چینل سے وابستہ معروف اینکر پرسن ارشد شریف کی جانب سے تشویش ناک انکشاف کیا گیا ہے .

نجی ٹی وی چینل کے پروگرام سے گفتگو کرتے ہوئے ارشد شریف نے بتایا کہ اطلاعات ہیں کہ بھارت جنگ کی بھرپور تیاریاں کر رہا ہے . بھارت نے لائن آف کنٹرول پر بڑی تعداد میں فوج تعینات کر دی ہے . جبکہ بھارت سرحد پر بھاری ہتھیار بھی پہنچا رہا ہے . ارشد شریف کی جانب سے مزید بتایا گیا ہے کہ بھارت نے بحری محاذ پر بھی چھیڑ چھاڑ کی ہے . اطلاعات ہیں کہ بھارتی بحریہ معمول سے زیادہ متحرک نظر آ رہی ہے . دوسری جانب ذرائع نے بتایا ہے کہ بھارت نے مقبوضہ کشمیر میں 25 ہزار سے

زائد مزید فوجی تعینات کر دیے ہیں . جبکہ جموں کے ائیرپورٹ پر گزشتہ کچھ دنوں کے دوران مشکوک فضائی سرگرمیوں کی اطلاعات بھی موصول ہوئی ہیں . بظاہر یوں معلوم ہوتا ہے کہ بھارت پاکستان کے ساتھ جنگ چھیڑنے کی تیاریاں کر رہا ہے . اس تمام صورتحال میں پاکستان بھی مکمل طور پر الرٹ ہے . بدھ کے روز قومی سلامتی کمیٹی کے اجلاس میں وزیراعظم نے فوج کو حکم دیا کہ وہ الرٹ رہے . بھارت نے اگر جنگ چھیڑی تو پاکستان بھرپور اور منہ توڑ جواب دے گا . پاکستان کی بری فوج، بحریہ اور فضائیہ ہر وقت الرٹ ہے اور کسی بھی جارحیت کی صورت میں دشمن کو منہ توڑ جواب دے کر اپنی دھرتی ماں کا بھرپور دفاع کرے گی .​

Thanks,

Arshad Sharif (Noon league buster) is a reliable source, hence i shared this piece.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom