What's new

Pakistan Expels Indian Envoy, Suspends Trade Over Kashmir

Now there we go, typical south east Asian mindset, frist u were disrespecting him bt now later trying to make post office? Typical Patwari?
I wasn't gana reply, but you forced me to it. I have been using these forums when you was crawling in gutter. I have my reasons to be polite at times and for good reason which people like you wouldn't understand if they have to reborn again. I call them oblivion kind. Which for you is bliss. Stay away from my posts retard.

I wasn't gana reply, but you forced me to it. I have been using these forums when you was crawling in gutter. I have my reasons to be polite at times and for good reason which people like you wouldn't understand if they have to reborn again. I call them oblivion kind. Which for you is bliss. Stay away from my posts retard.
How can a gutter, like u can be on many forums, BTW, which gutter forums u been too?
and I gss its u!
From the age of crawling begging, looking for cheap studies in EU, US type insects?

One thing is for sure Imran Khan is a beghairat and PTI has to deal with this beghairat who will humiliate them again. Airspace ban is inevitable it is going to happen as India WILL make another move. Another issue is Kartarpur. The ch*tiya former Peoples Party tool Qureshi 'reiterated' opening of Kartarpur corridor as these jokers will get something out of it. They are still not taking lesson from post-Pulwama, India won't let this corridor resume (unofficially) and some major incident will happen. Then these beghairat PTI walas will rush to save face same thing they're doing now.

Paksitan should've raised deployment along LoC, make Pak Air Force begin incursions into rapistani airspace, halt Kartarpur construction indefinitely and esp. ban airspace to planes originating from india which will cut India's commercial air route with US, Afghanistan and Europe. No plane from Air Canada, ITalia, United Airlines land in Pakistan but use our airspace to go to India, same With Afghanistan, it'll become commercially unviable for India.

Kartarpur should be closed before PTI is humiliated again infront of Pakistani public their leadership is helping Modi to do whatever he wants against Pakistan and Kashmir.

One thing is for sure Imran Khan is a beghairat and PTI has to deal with this beghairat who will humiliate them again. Airspace ban is inevitable it is going to happen as India WILL make another move. Another issue is Kartarpur. The ch*tiya former Peoples Party tool Qureshi 'reiterated' opening of Kartarpur corridor as these jokers will get something out of it. They are still not taking lesson from post-Pulwama, India won't let this corridor resume (unofficially) and some major incident will happen. Then these beghairat PTI walas will rush to save face same thing they're doing now.

Paksitan should've raised deployment along LoC, make Pak Air Force begin incursions into rapistani airspace, halt Kartarpur construction indefinitely and esp. ban airspace to planes originating from india which will cut India's commercial air route with US, Afghanistan and Europe. No plane from Air Canada, ITalia, United Airlines land in Pakistan but use our airspace to go to India, same With Afghanistan, it'll become commercially unviable for India.

Kartarpur should be closed before PTI is humiliated again infront of Pakistani public their leadership is helping Modi to do whatever he wants against Pakistan and Kashmir.
And doing all that specially closing down kartar poour border what will that achieve. We have built inside relations with Sikhs after very long time. I dont want to elaborate but why we cut of with those who have soft hearts for us.

Is se kya pata chal raha hai? Have we really closed our airspace for india? Sorry for this 'stupid' question.
Is sa sirf yeh pata chal raha ha kah pakistan ki airspace main koi khas air activity nahi ha specially from Indian side. But FM today said that Pakistan has not closed its airspace so i think we should wait till official confirmation.

And doing all that specially closing down kartar poour border what will that achieve. We have built inside relations with Sikhs after very long time. I dont want to elaborate but why we cut of with those who have soft hearts for us.

Rofl your inside relations don't matter as sikhs are still Indians and you're opening a visa-free corridor to India. They unilaterally squeezing Kashmiris out and we're making stupid peace overtures. This will blow back big time on Imran Khan's face. His workers from PTI will get restless an angry on his pathetic acts.

Rofl your inside relations don't matter as sikhs are still Indians and you're opening a visa-free corridor to India. They unilaterally squeezing Kashmiris out and we're making stupid peace overtures. This will blow back big time on Imran Khan's face. His workers from PTI will get restless an angry on his pathetic acts.
Time will tell what's what. We work on probabilities and they can go either way and if it goes the way one expects and works for it then think about the outcome. If it fails that will bring us to same situation and position where we stand now so what. You dont close all the doors my friend learn some strategy. Me and you can argue on dos and donts but people with better understanding and knowledge know best. I asked you what will you achieve by closing all the doors? Making fun and laughing it off doesn't help or proves your point. Make one thing clear sain heads always prevail.

All efforts are useless.

Pakistani establishment is not capable to design any strategy for Kashmir that's why I said no solution for Kashmir.

Pakistani Generals are unable to do any strike, and both Indian & Pakistani army behaving like this

USA take a side from issue.

Rest is its Impossible to freed Kashmir until war. So sleep tight & don't ask for....

why do you always have to get so low proving what kind of Poop we are having in our country. Our toilets having you in there, need to breathe hence we need to clean them up
A pope ill Jst Gona get whts its in his mind and tht I'll be a pope no matter where it is?
Tht I'll keep smeelin bad bit*H, be a dope risty as much
U like?
Im not gvn a dam!
Cause I gota ride ma ride!

Good move IMHO. This will send a message to India that Pakistan [will] respond to its moves in different ways.

They (Indians) will try to downplay implications of these moves in press releases but they will eventually realize that an angry Pakistan is not in their best interests.
Today, an IAF Su-30 is down 1K miles away in Assam, which is quite close to China!!! A couple of years back when another Su-30 downed in the same area a retired Indian general wrote in the Indian Defense Review that it had been an act of EW....

"Anger" and "hunger" are a deadly combination...

Stay hungry - Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple Computers

Last edited:
Today, an IAF Su-30 is down 1K miles away in Assam, which is quite close to China!!! A couple of years back when another Su-30 downed in the same area a retired Indian general wrote in the Indian Defense Review that it had been an act of EW....

"Anger" and "hunger" are a deadly combination...

Stay hungry - Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple Computers
The mki that crashed was retrofitted to carry bramose.

Back
Top Bottom