What's new

Pakistan Expels Indian Envoy, Suspends Trade Over Kashmir

And on top we know this war will be without any allies. Alone and last war.
I'm sorry but do we live in the same world? When have muslims ever had allies? From day one we only had each other, in the face of armies that were 10x larger and more advanced.

I'm sorry but do we live in the same world? When have muslims ever had allies? From day one we only had each other, in the face of armies that were 10x larger and more advanced.
In 65 and 71 we had some .But slowly we lost them for the sake of others and now those " others" gone too.

2016 was fake, 2019 was a botched attempt.

27th Feb 2019, all the designated points of impact were hit and tea was served.
In my personnel opinion, in 2016 Pakistan open the door for limited war, it was very big mistake. They should have accept it and retaliated it hard, might have face big lose as well. But one time big loose would have stop all the future Indian attack. Now that opportunity is lost and Indian keep attacking every year.

India now thinks they can do limited attack at any time, Same mistake was done on 27th Feb, A limited counter attack is nothing for India. India will do future attack since the consequence is very small few jets lost. This was second mistake of Pakistan. Instead they would had done a series of counter attach, it is ok to lost few planes assume 10s of them, but a consistent long term counter attach let India stop the future offensive strike.

Now both of those chances are gone. Third time if same mistake is done. I am not sure how to stop offensive Indian nature.

In my personnel opinion, in 2016 Pakistan open the door for limited war, it was very big mistake. They should have accept it and retaliated it hard, might have face big lose as well. But one time big loose would have stop all the future Indian attack. Now that opportunity is lost and Indian keep attacking every year.

India now thinks they can do limited attack at any time, Same mistake was done on 27th Feb, A limited counter attack is nothing for India. India will do future attack since the consequence is very small few jets lost. This was second mistake of Pakistan. Instead they would had done a series of counter attach, it is ok to lost few planes assume 10s of them, but a consistent long term counter attach let India stop the future offensive strike.

Now both of those chances are gone. Third time if same mistake is done. I am not sure how to stop offensive Indian nature.
Keep Trolling....duffer

In 65 and 71 we had some .But slowly we lost them for the sake of others and now those " others" gone too.
Oh well. This will show us who is our "friend" and who is fake.
The first one on the list of fake brothers, goes to UAE. This was always there though, gwadar is a pain in their a$s and we know it.

@waz, another one that stinks

Seems you ignore Feb27 strike. Wasn't enough warning for India. That we said we strike in next 24 hours and we did and did in broad day light. Even super power never adopt such posture.
And we said , we ll do it again if needed.

Seems you ignore Feb27 strike. Wasn't enough warning for India. That we said we strike in next 24 hours and we did and did in broad day light. Even super power never adopt such posture.
And we said , we ll do it again if needed.
That was weak counter attack. 2 jet is nothing. So next time Indian want to do another Balakot, they are ready to lose 2 jets again. it is a small cost to pay for a big country.

Air space closer is in confusion because NOTAM not drafted properly, some claiming how true it is?

EBZAE0iU0AAqNsE

That was weak counter attack. 2 jet is nothing. So next time Indian want to do another Balakot, they are ready to lose 2 jets again. it is a small cost to pay for a big country.
lol don't think so, its question of pride. We said and did it. We don't need to shotdown there plane they already drop average 4 planes a month by themselves. Even Isreali advisor in Kashmir failed to help them

Last edited:
The irony is that this has been done several times before, and a few months later a new ambassador arrives when the chest thumpers have had 5 minutes of "doing something"

Back
Top Bottom