What's new

Pakistan Expels Indian Envoy, Suspends Trade Over Kashmir

and then given tea also shuuuuuuuurp :lol::lol::lol:

53160371_385076398975860_5862015160809422848_n.jpg

So, here is the "king", with his three guards.:lol::lol::lol:

Shit.. I was thinking about poisoning their rivers.. but they already poisoned it themselves =\

You do realize we did this after 27th February incident with taking the people in confidence?

That was a different time. This is a different time. We are about to embark on a voyage on a stormy sea and you dont just come out and give out a list of everything you are about to do.
It's like you wanna go beat up your neighbor but you start shouting and telling him that you are gonna go and beat him tomorrow. So when you go he is waiting for you with a whole gang of guys to beat the shit out of you.

hearing somethings going on right now as heavy firing pounding Indian positions on loc

Anyone ?

I don't thinj we can completely stop indian trade to Afghanistan some international rile stops us.
1) Recalling ambassador is the first step in taking more punitive actions, watch the space

2) Ban on trade will be complete, and it will ofcourse, as side effect put the tap on Afghan-India trade. And with Air space closure on the menu, this will tighten up further. Cutting India off from Afghansitan is of more importance here for our strategic goals.

3) We just locked our horns, with you failing miserably on Kubli boy episode in ICJ. What you on about ?

4) UNSC is important in a way which will bring forth the players who are up till now hiding in shadows. Will decide future alignments, grouping, drawing lines. And if you have missed the news, Chinese are now officially part of this dispute, they claim Laddakh as their territory. I suspect there would be a joint Sino-Pak push. While we fully expect for the American lead western block to reveal their true faces, Pakistan always got the Afghan card to play there as well. It wont be a cake walk for America to veto it without knowing the consequences in the Afghan imbroglio it find itself in.

This is just a start. Expect some kinetic actions by Pakistan similar or perhaps of more intensity like OP Swift retort.

He is talking about southern front :) @Signalian Cap if u can spare some time here
I know but if you remember Indian have made few changes in their cold start/active defence (or whatever new name they have given to it) which they termed as Hugging the enemy to avoid Nasr missile, If they move in south they would lose this advantage

Finally someone who really understand not only the danger but the possibilities only southern front can offer to us :tup:
I know but if you remember Indian have made few changes in their cold start/active defence (or whatever new name they have given to it) which they termed as Hugging the enemy to avoid Nasr missile, If they move in south they would lose this advantage

Back
Top Bottom