What's new

Pakistan expanding its nuclear arsenal: Report

And while we have not seen any news on Ababeel, apparently India is about to test its first MIRV’d Agni V.

I’d assume henceforth, counterforce will be used as an argument more often in the region.

For the first time, the indigenous MIRV technology was tested successfully in Agni P missile with the weapon delivering two manoeuvrable warheads at two separate locations. The MIRV capability of Agni-V will give India the much needed deterrence,” said the sources.

That's good and inshallah should get to over 200 soon. But it's time to focus on the sea deterrent, more importantly a ballistic delivery mechanism from a submarine, which will give Pakistan true second strike survivability.

Well on its way, the Navy Strategic Force Command was a signal and was understood by everyone friend and foe, nuff said.

Nobody actually knows if the number is 20, 200 or 2000.

The ambition should always be to develop an economy and society that can sustain a military which has global MAD capability. We should not rest whilst there is the remote possibility of being threatened again.

He can be describe as a Dil Jala aur heart broken Pakistani's who went to USA and now American Citizen.
magar guzaarne walon kay din guzartay hain
teray firaaq mein yun subh-o-shaam kartay hain

bujha jo rozan-e-zindaan tu dil yeh samjha hai
keh teri maang sitaaron se bhar gayi hogi

chamak uthay hain salasil tu hum nay jana hai
ke ab sahar tere rukh per bikhar gayi hogi
Yes bro it's been in the works for a number of years. We will hopefully see something soon.
Even today - large scale destruction & decimation of every target that makes up the eastern neighbor’s military capability, its state machinery, its key natural resources along with all population centers that would allow it to exist as a state is guaranteed regardless of any BMDs or otherwise.

magar guzaarne walon kay din guzartay hain
teray firaaq mein yun subh-o-shaam kartay hain

bujha jo rozan-e-zindaan tu dil yeh samjha hai
keh teri maang sitaaron se bhar gayi hogi

chamak uthay hain salasil tu hum nay jana hai
ke ab sahar tere rukh per bikhar gayi hogi

Kuch kaha bhi nai aur sab kuch keh gaye :)

Read the report a few days ago when it was released.

There is a lot of exaggerations and half-truths, like the unsubstantiated claim that F-16s were modified for nuclear role. It is always been Mirages and soon JF-17. You don't tie your strategic assets with a platform that can be sanctioned during time of war. This is why JF-17 exists.

View attachment 777262

A total waste of resources.

The money would be better spent on an SLV programme to build our space infrastructure.
They may have the F-16 rumour to be correct, but not with the fleet delivered after 2005

They may have the F-16 rumour to be correct, but not with the fleet delivered after 2005
There was talk in the 90s that if Pakistan wanted her sanctioned F16s delivered, they have to be flown by US pilots.

I am not a Sir ... Lol
No sir, I was talking about the F-16s exhibiting nuclear capabilities
An American flying a Pakistani F-16 might defend Pakistan's airspace, even drop a bomb on advancing Indian columns but would he ever fly an F-16 armed with a Pakistani nuke?

I am not a Sir ... Lol

An American flying a Pakistani F-16 might defend Pakistan's airspace, even drop a bomb on advancing Indian columns but would he ever fly an F-16 armed with a Pakistani nuke?
Negative, again didn't get it. I meant PAF Vipers in the 90s having nuclear capabilities.

And while we have not seen any news on Ababeel,
Par for the course. The initial test was a technology demonstrator. The next one will be of an
actual pre-production model.

I’d assume henceforth, counterforce will be used as an argument more often in the region.
Yup. Looking forward to seeing what the arsewipe Vipin produces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom