What's new

Pakistan expanding its nuclear arsenal: Report

And they stand no chance in case of war. Dude yes they are economic powers. Still defence and nukes give you a power or takes your economic power to whole new level.

rubbish
being pakistan you know that is not true
economic power is everything
you can't use nukes they are next to useless

india has over 200 nukes with sub launched irbm . land based irbm and fighter planes to deliver cruise missles with nuke war heads .
yet our forex of 650 billion and 3 trillion GDP carry the real clout not our weapons

Correction Zarvan we have 150 warheads not 200 .
But superior delivery options to pakistan

And they stand no chance in case of war. Dude yes they are economic powers. Still defence and nukes give you a power or takes your economic power to whole new level.

I think Indonesia can make nuclear bomb if situation force us to to make it :

The Nuclear Fuel Element Production Division (EBN) produces nuclear fuel element products to meet the needs of BATAN's research reactors, while technical service facilities in the form of machining activities for industrial components are carried out by the Engineering Services Division.

At least we can do enrichment and IAEA has allowed us to do so, but not making it into a level that can make a nuclear bomb due to IAEA prohibition and our own policy

Pakistan was conventionally a weak country and we had bigger enemies to our size and economy, had sanctions on us we cannot buy weapons etc so the only thing in our arsenal was nukes that scared all our enemies.
our planners know this thing so i assume our arsenal of nukes may be around 250.

Pakistan has made sure with tactical nukes that any indian invasion is either short lived or never done because if it happens then all the world powers would intervene to stop it immediately if even one tactical nuke is shot.

I think Indonesia can make nuclear bomb if situation force us to to make it :

It's not about whether you have the capability to make it or not, it's about whether you are allowed to make it or not. And if you are not allowed to make it and you still wanna make it, whether you can sustain the wrath of the entire world community or not. Whether your entire nation is willing to give sacrifices for the grand national interest or not. The thing is, no new country will be allowed to make nukes. That boat has sailed.

It's not about whether you have the capability to make it or not, it's about whether you are allowed to make it or not. And if you are not allowed to make it and you still wanna make it, whether you can sustain the wrath of the entire world community or not. Whether your entire nation is willing to give sacrifices for the grand national interest or not. The thing is, no new country will be allowed to make nukes. That boat has sailed.

Not entire world community, just US and Western world. And If we can increase our geopolitical weight, the effect will be much less severe, nothing is stagnant in international politics, it is dynamic.

We dont think we need it at the moment. That is our current policy, but as I said previously, if situation forces us to do so, I think we can make it.

We for sure as hell has requirement for at least 1500 KM if not more both for Land platform and also for Naval.
That is not an intercontinental range and that was achieved 15 years ago.
Then why didn't Modi avenge the beatings which were handed out to Indian airforce and army on 27/2/19.
We violated your airspace, bombed six sites, shot down two planes, paraded your pilot on TV like a circus monkey and the max Modi could was dish empty missile strike threats. Would you like to explain this cowardice?
Please leave these insecure self fellatio dumb fracks to the mod team by reporting them for needlessly trolling and derailing the thread. Just start ignoring such Indians on PDF as if they don’t exist.

I’m referring to a 1500 KM cruise missile not an ICBM.
IMHO a lack of expertise in miniature turbofan or turbojet technology. There's not a country on Earth that'll sell North Korea engines for LACMs, so I imagine they heavily focused on the engine technology over the last however many years to get to that range. On top of that, I think the North Koreans probably know a lot more about fuel management (their main ballistic missiles are liquid fuel-based), airframe materials and possibly even missile flight-control systems than us too.

The seriousness of our defence R&D really shows when North Korea is lapping us. I'd take Pakistan for its upside any day, but not for its current roster.

I admire how you despite holds a significant hopelessness towards Pakistan but still when you talk about crisping Indians its always fun to read how you present it :D that is why you are one of my favorite posters :)
Agree totally. Very concise and to the point posts.

Then why didn't Modi avenge the beatings which were handed out to Indian airforce and army on 27/2/19.
We violated your airspace, bombed six sites, shot down two planes, paraded your pilot on TV like a circus monkey and the max Modi could was dish empty missile strike threats. Would you like to explain this cowardice?

Don't rub it in... :)

Yes - it usually is redundant. The US and USSR held stockpiles to nuke each other multiple times over. The idea was that if certain warheads were destroyed then others could take its place.

But Pakistanis have called me and my mother Indian inside Pakistan to my face - despite both her and I being born in this country.

What is the production and maintenance cost if 1 15kt weapon? Do you know?

The ones who called you indian, fuk them and their mothers, you don't need a certificate from anyone.
I meant Babur’s range.

Baby, name it, we got it.
I’m referring to a 1500 KM cruise missile not an ICBM.

GBU.

That's good and inshallah should get to over 200 soon. But it's time to focus on the sea deterrent, more importantly a ballistic delivery mechanism from a submarine, which will give Pakistan true second strike survivability.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom