What's new

Pakistan envoy summoned over insulting remarks on Bangabandhu

you say I believe in propoganda yet you are the one espousing nonsese.

I was about to counter your non sense, but it's so rediculous that it's not even worth it.

If you don't beilive that Pakistan has no ideology/identity then I dare you to say that in person to a group of Pakistanis.

Bangadesh is an ethnostate. It's easy to keep an ethno state together just look at Somalia, which is also an Ethno state and the wrold's most failed state... yet they are still together.

Pakistan on the other hand has not only managed to unite differnt people, but we have also managed to keep our freedom.

Pakistan can make decisions without Indian approval, can Bangladesh do the same?

Yes, Pakistan managed to keep is freedom

We saw prime example of that in 2011 salala incident or abbottabad incident.

Anyway, points like these will further derail this thread. Besides this, i m already walking on a thin ice here. I like my current pdf ID, dont wanna make a new one.

Bangladesh is doing a great job by not spending a huge chunk behind its military at the cost of living being of its citizen. That's the best way to move forward. Considering our economic growth and and total asset, we can easily strengthen our already strong military by giving them a huge budgrt.

But that would be a total waste of money. We aspire to be a country where military will be under the control of civilian govt, we dont wanna be a country where civilian govt has to take permission from military before their every move. We dont have to search too hard to find out countries where military takes every decision and civilian govt is there just for show. U know that right?

Yes, Pakistan managed to keep is freedom

We saw prime example of that in 2011 salala incident or abbottabad incident.

Anyway, points like these will further derail this thread. Besides this, i m already walking on a thin ice here. I like my current pdf ID, dont wanna make a new one.

Bangladesh is doing a great job by not spending a huge chunk behind its military at the cost of living being of its citizen. That's the best way to move forward. Considering our economic growth and and total asset, we can easily strengthen our already strong military by giving them a huge budgrt.

But that would be a total waste of money. We aspire to be a country where military will be under the control of civilian govt, we dont wanna be a country where civilian govt has to take permission from military before their every move. We dont have to search too hard to find out countries where military takes every decision and civilian govt is there just for show. U know that right?

So you do a drive by and then say you want to not be banned.....

You think that one incident of a super power assasinating one guy on our soil now means that we are not free?
Then how do you feel about the Indian BSF using your people as target practice all the time? By your own logic, you must admit that Bangadesh is below even a slave to India.

with all your money saving we still beat you in poverty alliviation.

At this point I am embaressed or you.

Do names like Gandhi, Linchon, Martin Luther King ring a bell t u?

Most of the world great leaders either got killed or assassinated. Great leaders dont care about their own safety. They dont get afraid to take actions for the betterment of his followers, even those actions that might put their own lives at risk.

Fact is, quite a few Pakistani minded razakars were hiding under the mask of military who took the opportunity to assassinate mujib along with his family to take advantage of the situation. Many of those who were behind the killing of Mujib have already been hanged, waiting to be hanged or running like dogs from one country to another to save their sorry back.

Also dont forget the fact that Mujib did not have a special security force to give him security. Even though he was asked by his advisors to tighten up the security of his office and home, he refused to take such actions.

Of those people, only Ghandi was a founding father and he was killed by one radial, not the military.
So again, what founding father was killed by his own people in such a humiliating way?

So you do a drive by and then say you want to not be banned.....

You think that one incident of a super power assasinating one guy on our soil now means that we are not free?
Then how do you feel about the Indian BSF using your people as target practice all the time? By your own logic, you must admit that Bangadesh is below even a slave to India.

with all your money saving we still beat you in poverty alliviation.

At this point I am embaressed or you.

Of those people, only Ghandi was a founding father and he was killed by one radial, not the military.
So again, what founding father was killed by his own people in such a humiliating way?

My freind,

If u trespass into a country u'll either get shot or captured. Many smugglers from both India and BD have been smuggling goods from regular grocery items to drugs or weapons at various points of India-BD border.

These types of criminals usually get shot in border area by both BGB and BSF. Do u think i have any sympathy for those illegal smugglers? off course not. We lose millions of dollars worth of tax revenue due to these illegal smugglers and trespassers from both sides.

Millions of Bangladeshi regularly visit India for medical and shopping purposes and none of them get shot. U just dont cross no mans line and expect to be greeted with flowers if u do so. Yes my friend, that's not how it works.

Not saying, no innocent civilian has ever been killed by either of the border guard forces. But that number is few and far between.

Just couple days ago Afghanistan security forces killed 8 Pakistani workers, before that they captured, tortured and killed Pak soldires. Does that mean Pak is subservient to AFG? Or what about Pak citizens who get killed by Iranian border guards?

As i said my friend, our friendship with India is built on trust. India knows that we will not support and give shelter to Naxalities who might jepordise the security of India and at the same time we Bangladeshis know that India will not do anything that will be a threat to our security. Thats how we both r mutually beneficial to each other.

Just look at the amount of business we do with China and India at the same time. We can do business with two countries who r supposedly against each other cuz unlike PAK our friendship with other countries is based on mutual interest rather than allegiance.

Back
Top Bottom