What's new

Pakistan envoy summoned over insulting remarks on Bangabandhu

When it’s not Bangladeshis, it is against Pakistanis and Pakistani sympathesizers.

Indians play both of us against each other at different times. We are both useful idiots for them here.

I hate this toxic drama on PDF of trying to tag other posters to go after opponents.

Just debate the issues and move on. If you disagree, you don’t have to personally attack the identity of other posters.

I don’t know why Mods give these people the time of day.

It is our personal gripe with Mujib and bint Mujib which is being played out here.

We love Bangladeshi people and respect you guys, but this family needs to be wiped out from the Earth, they bring nothing good for Bangladesh, Pakistan, or anyone else.

This time I hope our Bangladeshi brothers don’t leave even one of them on this Earth, in sha Allah.

Bangladesh deserves so much better.

@Tps43 @Mentee @CHACHA"G" @Major Sam @Rafi @Areesh @doorstar @OsmanAli98 @DESERT FIGHTER @fitpOsitive @Desert Fox @Zee-shaun @AgNoStiC MuSliM @balixd @Jaanbaz @The Sandman @Zibago @MultaniGuy @Pakhtoon yum

Guys, don't join Kaffir Jihad against your own Muslim brothers.

Well said. Propaganda and demonozation are prowerful weapons many vassal states use to fool their populace. I believe common BD man does't give a hoot about what Pakistanis think or write about their country and we don't hate them.
It's just a handful BD families that are fueling hatred between us taking diktat from the masters.

For the last time

"Section 21 of the Digital Security Act says anyone spreading or instigating negative propaganda against the Liberation War or the Father of the Nation Sheikh Mujibur Rahman using digital devices will risk being sentenced to up to 14 years in jail or a fine of up to 10 million Bangladeshi taka (roughly $120,000) or both"

PDV violated the law and got banned by the government. Govt has done the right thing here. As the elected representative of the country its their responsibility to ensure the rule of law.

How about the countless number of desperate BD posters who are now using proxies to access PDF and engaging in debate that further insults your war and war heroes. Should they be hunted down and prosecuted?

Ugly @Haseena aunty, are you watching them? :mod:

Damn, there is actually a member called @Haseena on this board. o_O

Modi and Trump gets way more insults here on PDF then the Bangabandhu or whatever the hell does that mean, only time Pakistanis abuse Bangladesh is when their trolls provoke Pakistanis.

Bengalis seem to have this delusion that people in Pakistan care about Bangladesh, trust me most people in Pakistan think about domestic issues like water, making a living and education for their children. I'm gonna be brutally honest, Pakistanis like me do not care about Bangladesh at all, we have our own issues and topics to discuss, we don't understand your language or culture well enough to form much opinions about you guys. Get off this high horse about booming economy, its great you're doing well but we are a regional power with nuclear weapons, our armed forces perhaps some of the most experienced and battle hardened forces in the world at this moment, yes we are going through some difficult times but its our fight as Pakistanis we are just stubborn and refuse to give up, no matter how much we criticise our country but the moment some Bengali try to insult Pakistan remember this we all band together to defend it. Bangladesh on the other hand is a paper tiger that is kept in check by Myanmar so don't try and compare yourselves with Pakistan. Peace. :)

I am glad that you guys are showing your true nature . You guys are abusing Bangobondhu sheikh Mujibur Rahman and Bangladeshis are silent , because if they return you the same by abusing Pakistan's founding father , they will be banned. It called level playing field , yet you guys whine about 30 December Bangladeshi election that before it there was no level playing field!

Some Bangladeshis are showing their weakness and behaving defensive . No one was talking that once AL govt banned FB and youtube that are not Pakistani websites . And now I am convinced that why Pakistanis consider themselves superior to Bangladeshis .

Also no Bangladeshis are informing you that sheikh Hasina is not in charge of Telecommunication ministry, and if BTRC block any site they do not follow the instruction of Hasina and also Hasina do not directly instruct them and it looks you guys have no brain to understand that simple truth . So only target is sheikh Mujib and sheikh Hasina , even not other AL leaders .

I am convinced now why you guys have such allergy to this family .

Finally you guys are abusing a dead man Mujib for other peoples action , and also based on a news . Okay keep it up and keep showing the true face of your culture ! :tup:

Who are actual friendly Bangladeshis ? Who hate the entity of Independent Bangladesh and still remain East Pakistani by heart? Do you equate sycophancy with friendship and brotherhood ? Well then you will not get any Bangladeshi as your friends other than those shameless creatures who do not show respect to our freedom fight and freedom fighters and they are less than 5% in Bangladesh .

Now listen , if you equate friendship with sycophancy then we strongly oppose it and will keep animosity unless your guys can show some minimal manner . I see this thread became so dirty that I am not in mood to reply those dirty comments .

@ All Pakistanis , let me remind you something that joint Pakistan was a result of peoples and leaders from both side , the Pakistan concept emerged in Dhaka even your All India Muslim league was founded in Dhaka , and also remember that lahore resolution was proposed by A Bengali leader . So keep in mind that we are basically from the same origin ( in the sense of lahore resolution ) , and do not consider us weak ( as some Bangladeshis are showing weakness and being damn defensive and another reason that they are in Pakistani forum) . If you guys think that you are lion , then we are tiger too ; not civet like your sycophants . We ( former East Pakistani now proud Bangladeshi ) are equal to you if not more .

"" Okay Bangladesh will do everything that cause trouble to Pakistan . himmat Hay to age barho and protest karo , dekhtahoon kiya karsakte ho tum , dikhao apna himmnat , dikhao apna asli aukat other than being keyboard warrior , kiya karssakte ho karke dikhao dekhtahoon dam tumlogo mey, shut down our embassy in Pakistan , if you want , we do not care bla bla bla ...... . "" ,if it ( abuse )keep happening one day it ( message inside inverted coma )will be the voice of all Bangladeshis .

Because For you Mujib was traitor , for us he is our founding father , for you Muktis are terrorists , for us Muktis are our Heroes . This is the difference between us , and this fight will continue forever, unless Pakistanis are not ready to show respect to our founding father and heroes , mark my words .

We
I am glad that you guys are showing your true nature . You guys are abusing Bangobondhu sheikh Mujibur Rahman and Bangladeshis are silent , because if they return you the same by abusing Pakistan's founding father , they will be banned. It called level playing field , yet you guys whine about 30 December Bangladeshi election that before it there was no level playing field!

Some Bangladeshis are showing their weakness and behaving defensive . No one was talking that once AL govt banned FB and youtube that are not Pakistani websites . And now I am convinced that why Pakistanis consider themselves superior to Bangladeshis .

Also no Bangladeshis are informing you that sheikh Hasina is not in charge of Telecommunication ministry, and if BTRC block any site they do not follow the instruction of Hasina and also Hasina do not directly instruct them and it looks you guys have no brain to understand that simple truth . So only target is sheikh Mujib and sheikh Hasina , even not other AL leaders .

I am convinced now why you guys have such allergy to this family .

Finally you guys are abusing a dead man (Mujib) for other peoples action , and also based on a news . Okay keep it up and keep showing the true face of your culture ! :tup:

Who are actual friendly Bangladeshis ? Who hate the entity of Independent Bangladesh and still remain East Pakistani by heart? Do you equate sycophancy with friendship and brotherhood ? Well then you will not get any Bangladeshi as your friends other than those shameless creatures who do not show respect to our freedom fight and freedom fighters and they are less than 5% in Bangladesh .

Now listen , if you equate friendship with sycophancy then we strongly oppose it and will keep animosity unless your guys can show some minimal manner . I see this thread became so dirty that I am not in mood to reply those dirty comments .

@ All Pakistanis , let me remind you something that joint Pakistan was a result of peoples and leaders from both side , the Pakistan concept emerged in Dhaka even your All India Muslim league was founded in Dhaka , and also remember that lahore resolution was proposed by A Bengali leader . So keep in mind that we are basically from the same origin ( in the sense of lahore resolution ) , and do not consider us weak ( as some Bangladeshis are showing weakness and being damn defensive and another reason that they are in Pakistani forum) . If you guys think that you are lion , then we are tiger too ; not civet like your sycophants . We ( former East Pakistani now proud Bangladeshi ) are equal to you if not more .

"" Okay Bangladesh will do everything that cause trouble to Pakistan . himmat Hay to age barho and protest karo , dekhtahoon kiya karsakte ho tum , dikhao apna himmnat , dikhao apna asli aukat other than being keyboard warrior , kiya karsakte ho karke dikhao dekhtahoon dam kitna hay tumlogo mey, shut down our embassy in Pakistan , if you want , we do not care bla bla bla ...... . "" ,if it ( abuse )keep happening one day it ( message inside inverted coma )will be the voice of all Bangladeshis .

Because For you Mujib was traitor , for us he is our founding father , for you Muktis are terrorists , for us Muktis are our Heroes . This is the difference between us , and this fight will continue forever, unless Pakistanis are not ready to show respect to our founding father and heroes ; mark my words .

I strongly oppose abusing the whole ethnic group for devilish acts of few . Bangalis are as good muslims as pakistanis are . No one is superior than other . Abusing the whole community depicts hate sickness . Bangali muslims had key role in foundation of Pakistan and muslim league .
Naturally it wasn't easy to run country with the two lands thousands of miles apart with arch enemy in between . Idea of " two government one nation " could have worked . You by yourself accepted the role of Bangalis muslims in creation of Pakistan . Mujeeb was not the founding father of bangladesh but a cunning traitor who with the support of hindu zionist dented two nation theory , the base by which muslims of indian subcontinent got independence . Our paths are aparted after 1971 . I call it a divine punishment for muslims of both countries as a whole because our forefathers failed to fullfill their promise with Allah for which they seeked separate country . Mujeeb was a devils advocate .

We
Naturally it wasn't easy to run country with the two lands thousands of miles apart with arch enemy in between . Idea of " two government one nation " could have worked . You by yourself accepted the role of Bangalis muslims in creation of Pakistan.
West Pakistan was not actually interested in running two lands. They were just interested in exploiting the people of East Pakistan economically, socially and culturally. Which is exactly why even after having 60% of total Population of Pakistan , after earning above 60% of the total revenue East Pakistan received below 30% of total expenditure whereas West Pakistan had merely 40% of total Pakistani people, earned only 40% percent of total revenue but received above 70% of total expenditures.

Mujeeb was not the founding father of bangladesh but a cunning traitor who with the support of hindu zionist dented two nation theory , the base by which muslims of indian subcontinent got independence . Our paths are aparted after 1971 . I call it a divine punishment for muslims of both countries as a whole because our forefathers failed to fullfill their promise with Allah for which they seeked separate country . Mujeeb was a devils advocate .
LOl only delusional Pakistanis believe that nonsense, nobody else. Which is exactly why Mujib has been recognized as the greatest bengali of all time.

Why is he regarded so highly in Bangladesh? Because he freed Bangladesh from the persecution and constant looting of the west Pakistan regime. Here is a simple chart that shows why our freedom fighters fought so valiantly to free our beautiful land the occupiers in 71.

upload_2019-2-14_21-32-44.png

Look at the degree of exploitation that west Pakistan Regime did to innocent bengali muslims who played the most important role in creating Pakistan. After getting the independence from East india company in next 10 years East Pakistanis per capita decreased by 10 RS while at the same time West Pakistan's Per capita increased by 30 RS. While u r reading this keep in mind that almost all the foreign income that Pakistan earned during this period came from East Pakistan's Jute. In simple term, the looting from West Pakistan was unprecedented.

Mujeeb was the first person who raised his voice against such daylight robbery and hardworking bangladeshis wholeheartedly supported him when he brought 6 points on the table. West Pakistan and its corrupt politicians like bhutto and generals like yahia failed to fulfill their promise since they were mostly interested in looting and persecuting. Mujib was like a divine power who saved us from those evil forces and gave us a new life by kicking out out all the occupiers from our beautiful land.

Last edited:
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan , Dear bro you bring in Islam and Muslim-hood in this , now tell me one thing , have you read whole history of BD ? and their betrayal? They start separation movement under the disguise of language movement when Our founding father was alive(their is one whole thread on this in pdf go and search and read , if you already did not)...… they are more proud to be Bengali then Muslims ,come on what you talking about??????? Their minsters openly said they will join hand with India if Pakistan and India go to war...….. They call us with all the low level names possible …… 3 million killings and millions of rap propaganda …..they even talked that in UN meeting (without any dam proves) ……………… they took 40% from whole bugged of united Pakistan but still cry !! they don't accept development work done by Pakistani Govt in BD

Aware of everything you stated. You are 100% correct. The question is where do we go from here? If some BAL clowns can hate us until eternity, let them. Pakistanis have only love for Bangladeshi people, as our brothers and sisters. If we can overlook their fascists like Hasina, you will find many Bangladeshis have hearts of gold.

Even in this thread, all Bangladeshi members have ridiculed Hasina except one. Support for this BAL is fleeting and the future will show us strong ties between Bangladesh and Pakistan.

Guys can we stop this mudfest that is going on for fifteen pages now?

You have called Bangabandhu whatever names you wanted to and photoshopped whatever ugly derogatory images.

Ye ban kar do bhai - bahot ho chuka....

This whole mudslinging game is unproductive. It is not hurting Bangladeshis any at all....

Throwing mud at Bangladesh or its inhabitants will not accomplish anything useful in Pakistan...work hard towards a better and brighter future for Pakistan itself.

Petty in my opinion.

Well said. Propaganda and demonozation are prowerful weapons many vassal states use to fool their populace. I believe common BD man does't give a hoot about what Pakistanis think or write about their country and we don't hate them.
It's just a handful BD families that are fueling hatred between us taking diktat from the masters.

We don't give the erstwhile politicians enough accountability on the separation. They were the MAIN cause, it was because of them. When you see both Paks and BD insulting the likes of Bhutto, they do not do it for no reason.

Furthermore the institutional degradation was appalling, MAG Osmani speaks of this and is well documented, remember there was a reason why after 1947 when the army British Indian Army was split and allocated between both nation the Bengalis opted for the Pak fauj - it was only natural and normal at the time.

Pakistan envoy summoned over insulting remarks on Bangabandhu
Tribune Desk
  • Published at 08:10 pm February 12th, 2019
web-sheikh-mujib-1549980135641.jpg

Foreign ministry has summoned acting high commissioner of Pakistan in Dhaka, Shah Faisal Kakar, to protest insulting remarks posted on a Pakistani government website against Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 Collected

A note verbale was issued from the Foreign Ministry

Bangladesh government has summoned the Pakistani high commissioner to protest insulting remarks posted on a Pakistani government website against Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.

A Foreign Ministry source told the Bangla Tribune a strongly-worded note verbale was handed to acting high commissioner Shah Faisal Kakar on Tuesday by the ministry’s South Asia Wing Director General Tareque Muhammad.

“As soon as it [the comment] came to our notice, we summoned him. We asked him whether anyone can post a comment on a government website in Pakistan, whether they have someone to censor such content,” the official said.

“He said in reply that he would inform his headquarters.”

https://www.dhakatribune.com/bangla...ummoned-over-insulting-remarks-on-bangabandhu

what the flying ****?
@Tanveer666 etc. As I believe they did not figure out that they will have to use vpn.
Ah, i am unaffected by the shutdowns as i am not in the country atm. just been busy. But this is deeply concerning.

Why are they shutting down p0rn websites?
I thought they "tried" to shut down it a year ago already.

We have totally different destinies and goals as nations, and as for India and Pakistan, historical animosities which run at the core of our identities.

All nations have roti, kapra and makaan as their basic destiny for their people. That has NOT been achieved yet in either of the three countries. Rest of the lofty goals are (pardon my French) ......BullSh*t.

All nations have roti, kapra and makaan as their basic destiny for their people. That has NOT been achieved yet in either of the three countries. Rest of the lofty goals are (pardon my French) ......BullSh*t.
Disagree.

Pakistan is the only country in South Asia that is not bending to Indian hegemony.

Our fundamental ideology and destiny is to be a free people outside the control of India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom