What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Its not dangerous, its the truth. If PML-N was a national party, they would have won seats in other provinces too. But they only won due to population size
I'm tired of provincial and ethnic parties winning elections.

Well, to be honest, there are no truly national parties in the Pakistan of today.

For all the PTI supporters who are disappointed and think they've wasted their vote and time, think again!
PTI:
1) Totally wiped out PPP from Punjab...
2) Totally wiped out ANP from KPK...
3) Claimed KPK provincial assembly
4) Strong Opp in NA
5) Started the big change of "voting for a party"instead of a"Candidate"..
6) Posed the Governments in times to come that if they don't deliver they will be washed out!

Sorry but why should a party of Punjab rule over Pakistan?

PML-N didn't even win in any of the other provinces

I thought people would wake up when a party of Sindh almost destroyed Pakistan

so you suggest all province of Pakistan should be independent and should elect their independent leader who rule just to their own province lol

so four province should become four different independent countries lol

I am not too sure about KPK either. The real proof will only come if there is improvement in KPK. Until then, it is just an experiment.

Bhai, jaab there were so called experienced people what really changed or progressed?

Apparently they have won all the seats except NA250. Polling on 41 polling stations would be done again in NA250. Rest MQM successfully rigged. MQM has let down us Karachiites big time this election.

Probably correct.
I spoke with my sister in Karachi a couple of hours ago. She and her husband went to vote; we have always voted MQM (or a few PPP) but this time all were for PTI. She said she and her husband were almost forced by some people there to vote on the Patang but they stood their ground and voted for the Bat. Now, that wasn't rigging as such but that was in a nice, educated, and relatively affluent North Nazimabad constituency--I shudder to think of other places.

Apparently they have won all the seats except NA250. Polling on 41 polling stations would be done again in NA250. Rest MQM successfully rigged. MQM has let down us Karachiites big time this election.

Probably correct.
I spoke with my sister in Karachi a couple of hours ago. She and her husband went to vote; we have always voted MQM (or a few PPP) but this time all were for PTI. She said she and her husband were almost forced by some people there to vote on the Patang but they stood their ground and voted for the Bat. Now, that wasn't rigging as such but that was in a nice, educated, and relatively affluent North Nazimabad constituency--I shudder to think of other places.

I cant believe that troll Nawaz Sharif has won!!! pakistanis had a chance yet they still decided to mess it up! what is going to happen to our country!

Its not dangerous, its the truth. If PML-N was a national party, they would have won seats in other provinces too. But they only won due to population size
I'm tired of provincial and ethnic parties winning elections.
lets be honest & unbiased here, PMLN is also leading in other provinces the numbers are not the same as compared to Punjab, but they do have a presence outside Punjab. I think we need to get out of this Punjab, Sindhi, Pathan mindset...

Dil bahlane ko Ghalib ye khyal achcha hai !

look the margin between PML N and PTI .. this is like No contest!

Actual Tsunami was Namaz Sharif.

For all the PTI supporters who are disappointed and think they've wasted their vote and time, think again!
PTI:
1) Totally wiped out PPP from Punjab...
2) Totally wiped out ANP from KPK...
3) Claimed KPK provincial assembly
4) Strong Opp in NA
5) Started the big change of "voting for a party"instead of a"Candidate"..
6) Posed the Governments in times to come that if they don't deliver they will be washed out!

Back
Top Bottom