What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Then would PTI demand of re-election in Punjab .....??

Bt Who Will Gona Listen Thier cries? Now?
Chdri Itni-khar Or Asif Zardari? Cause Both Of Them Will Be Doing anything To Ganja League, To Stay Or Get The Power In Chodri Itni Khar Case? Its Over Untill Some How PTI Can Save The Dam Face By Making the Provancial Govt In Punjab, Which is Looking Under Deep Waters For now?

Okay but PTI won majority of the seats there. Including the most important one: Peshawar

so PTI just KPK party now????? i dont think so :)
as @Meengla said PTI, PMLN & PPP are/can be national level parties... its good signs for Pakistan... i am happy that PTI & PMLN have presence in allover PAK.... now lets juts forget about numbers here.... they will improve by the passage of time :)

Last edited by a moderator:
PTI Official:

False hype of GEO News created based on few percent votes allowed massive rigging against PTI in Punjab, especially in NA56/122/125/126.

Dil bahlane ko Ghalib ye khyal achcha hai !

look the margin between PML N and PTI .. this is like No contest!

Actual Tsunami was Namaz Sharif.

You shouldn't be on this thread a$$hole

Even as far as KPK is concerned how does PTI intend to form a government with only 14 seats so far ? Thats no where close to a majority even in the Provincial Assembly ! Heck if JI, JUI-F join forces & add either of QWP or the Independents to their feather - they'd be the ones forming a government; so I don't think the people of KPK voted for change either !

They lost in Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Sindh. And if they did win, it was only one or two seats.

That mindset will only go away when the winning party doesnt depend on one province.
Really check again. Pml-n won 7 NA seats from kpk, 5 from Sindhi and 4 from Baluchistan. On the top, they had alliance with jui-f who won 12 seats in kpk, alliance with pml-f who won 5 seats in sindh. Also same in Baluchistan.

so PTI just KPK party now????? i dont think so :)
as @Meengla said PTI, PMLN & PPP are/can be national level parties... its good signs for Pakistan... i am happy that PTI & PMLN have presence in allover PAK.... now lets juts forget about numbers here.... they will improve by the passage of time :)

No, but you said that PML was leading in the other provinces.

They're far from that.

Last edited by a moderator:
NA60
PMLN 100K
INDP 70K
PMLN won

NA 31 Shangalla
PMLN 21K
ANP 14K
PMLN Won

What did you expected from zardari/nawaz deal and fakhrudin, musical chair deals.

i nhad no clue hw da elections r held in pak...i knew abt riggin dat it wud happn az i heard som eldrs talkin in family but dis is nonsense whts happnin

On ARY they are saying that in NA-56 electricity went during counting and security officials are also absent.

Issi Ka Nam Damocrazy hai ! Yehi chahiyaa Thi Naa?
Abb Kar Loo Gal?
Imran Ka Naya pakistan, Haqeeqat mein Gaya pakistan?

i am actually happy ... we were fucked for 5 years by one democratic party ... now again we are going to get fucked for 5 years by the other democratic party .... after 10 years we might remember those 8-10 years of Musharaf era and sigh .......

Okay but PTI won majority of the seats there. Including the most important one: Peshawar

No it didn't for majority they'd need at least 50 seats to form a government in KP independently; they are well short of that !

The only upside to it is that whereas PTI didn't even make a perceptible dent in any of the other 3 provinces - its still the largest party in KPK...only if by an unhealthy margin !

None of us ready for Naya Pakistan !

Back
Top Bottom