What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Molana-zardari-nawaz-funny-wallpapers.jpg

sure he is not your prime minister

he is prime minister of Pakistan and those pakistani who voted for him :D

kohee mithai lahoo yaar aur sab pdf walhoon ko khilahoo :P

kushi ka din ha

PTI is for those internet Pakistani who still living in illusion of totally naya pakistan instead of trying to fix the problems in old one created in 1947

You have not said same in last election but now you are saying this because loser is your party lol

naya pakistan doesnt mean any new land but IK meant pak wid new system....

are u in KG? dat u dun understand it?

we dint say in last election coz we xperiencd it nw directly n it wz unfair competition OK!

we hav evry right to protest in all way...u can not take it frm us!!! u want to SHUT DA MOUTH of ppl who had unfair treatment in elections BUT u r not willin to SHUT UR OWN MOUTH when ppl r protestin peacefully!!

Dis is PMLN gangsta behaviour!!!

A man who runs to Saudi Arabia and asks the US for assistance to help protect him is not my prime minister.

Yaar i am a PTI supporter, I voted for him and I say rigging happened but the fact of the matter is that even with re_elections in effected constitutions and victory in them we wont have majority to form PM. The fact is by september he will be the PM of Pakistan and the best that we and PTI can and should do is wait and show our naya pakistan in KPK.

About rigging what PTI should do is give the evidences too ECP and if that doesnt work go to SC.

I just came back too. I went to Model town with ISF guys today too. It seems that PTI leaderships doesn't want the dharna. They want to let this go down and go for governance. The establishment is controlling our 'democracy'. The status quo has to remain for them to survive, I suppose.

Wait...I live in Model Town - Was there a Dharna here ? :what:

you are forgetting IK Jalsaas were in real world and bigger than anybody's.
so you can't say his aupport was limited ti internet.

Jalsa mean nothing yaar

what matter is people stand in long queues for hours in casting their votes

Imran khan has following and no one has doubt about but it is not as big as PTIans estimated or expected

Real Tsumani was on internet and on social networking sites ..bashing all political parties and glorying imran and comparing it with quiad e azam and blah blah blah

Khotay ka bacha hai chota ganja. 5 saal baad aye ga and he will say:

"See PML(N) got all the generators, now give us 5 more years to get the fuel for them"

Hadd-Harram-Kay-Salay. Arbion kay kuttay.

manmohan ko bola raha hay nawaz

aur india ko most favourite nation ka status day rahay hay

baki pechay kia reh gaya hay

kia india nay Pakistan ka pani bahal kar dia hay?

before election shabaz kehta tha k power ki ministry loon ga ab kehta hayn punjab ka cm banon ga bas

aur electricity power k liay 5 saalmangay hayn

international agent

Jalsa mean nothing yaar

what matter is people stand in long queues for hours in casting their votes

Imran khan has following and no one has doubt about but it is not as big as PTIans estimated or expected

Real Tsumani was on internet and on social networking sites ..bashing all political parties and glorying imran and comparing it with quiad e azam and blah blah blah

yes n da ppl who came in julsas wer ghosts who wer actin as pakistanies?:cheesy: haha

n thoz who came out for votin wer also ghosts coz thy cudnt put their votes in box:cheesy:

PMLN pendu logic!! nobody can win thm in talks..thy start talkin abt silly things:girl_wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom