What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Nawaz+Sharif+the+traitor.jpg

Ghadar!

\

they are much like talibans want to force their opinions on everyone else

the same taliban who nawaz supports to have dialog with

they called on nawaz and fazal for dialog and not imran despite imran supporting dialog for 8 years

this shows who is imposing and whos not

In other words there is no hope for the people on roads.....nobody isa going to give a damn about their right?

btw wat did you serving men have to say about what happened in elections and people demands ?

Yes - that's why i am saying that instead of asking recounting/re-election where most chances are that result will be worse for PTI and PML-N will say that see, there was no rigging, use it in your favor - expose them in media and keep this card on hand that this govt. is not true representative of people as they came with rigging. So, few screw ups from ganja will be enough for mid term election.

They know that rigging happened and their POV is almost same (or you can say my POV is same as their after all i am not Ernestine :P) , according to them if there were chances that re-election on some seats could change the ruling party than there were chances that agencies could have pressurized for it (You know that they hold weak points even of CJ) but now they will not do anything because after all they have to bear and work with NS.

Inshallah I will live to the see the day when the Sharif family is dragged onto the streets and beaten like the Ghadars they are.

Then we will go after their supporters, deport them back to India.

hahahah you so mean you will prefer to live in dream, false hopes and illusion gifted to you by PTI :D

good luck boy

We have a traitor in Prime Ministers house.

Thanks to the majority of people of pakistan who wanted him in PM house :D

Nawaz ki jai hoo lol

hahahah you so mean you will prefer to live in dream, false hopes and illusion gifted to you by PTI :D

good luck boy

and 12 October 1999 never happned right

delusional idiot

last time army let nawaz go this time straight to gallows

thats why ch nisar and shabaz had 6 meetings with kyani

dont try anything funny nooray this time

good luck boy

I wish you luck when you have to answer to God.

Ghadar party full of uneducated and stupid people who are all following Saudi / US orders.

The army knows exactly what you are, inshallah the people one day will give them the mandate to give us our justice.

All of the Pakistanis who are against the engineered and heavily-rigged results of Elections '13, should wear black strips as a symbolic protest. This should be done 24/7 whether you are a part of the sit-ins or not. Make sure they remain on your arm where ever you go!
Show up!
Speak out!
Spread the word and ensure everyone in your social circle follows this initiative
....InsafStudentFederation

im gunna do dis n buy black strips n giv it to frends to wear it:victory:

Yes - that's why i am saying that instead of asking recounting/re-election where most chances are that result will be worse for PTI and PML-N will say that see, there was no rigging, use it in your favor - expose them in media and keep this card on hand that this govt. is not true representative of people as they came with rigging. So, few screw ups from ganja will be enough for mid term election.

They know that rigging happened and their POV is almost same (or you can say my POV is same as their after all i am not Ernestine :P) , according to them if there were chances that re-election on some seats could change the ruling party than there were chances that agencies could have pressurized for it (You know that they hold weak points even of CJ) but now they will not do anything because after all they have to bear and work with NS.

but many sources are giving a hint k establishment is involved in making NS pm ....army too may have support.....so wat do u think according to your dialogues with them wat was their actual support n r they happy with pml-n govt ....or will they b happy with a mid-term election?

or are they pissed off by rigging after seeing people on roads...wats the general notion among the ranks of army n kayani

The question people ask me: Dont you think PTI supporters should just give it a rest? Its just 3 or 4 seats in total what difference will it make to PTI. It will still be sitting in the opposotion?

My answer to them: its not about 3 seats its the injustice we are fighting against, its the rigging we condemn, AND MOST OF ALL IF WE WONT QUESTION the fairness of elections today and raise our voices than its not far away that PML-N will become the MQM of Lahore! ........ Message by PTI Supporter....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom