What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

lol people trying to believe hamid mir idiot, he is the idiot who was caught red handed dealing with talibans

Ohh Sure, Why Not Cause Most Of Them Are More Stupid & More Idiot Then Himself?:lol::lol::lol:
Batmans Election,s Day Special, Is About To Happen On PDF;)

@shireenMazari1 at NA126 at Quaid e Azam academy pol stn PTI has brought buses of voters. Plz take action against wrong doings :) @PakVoter

Last edited by a moderator:
Helpline if any problem while you #Vote4Bat

486763_10151465691149527_2054370014_n.jpg

Dr. Alvi is trying his level best but you know MQM is damn expert at sabotage.

Yeah but today is the day. PTI needs to do whatever it takes to make sure NA250 people get their fair chance to vote. Protest or take matters in their hands. Whatever.

Karachi ke halaat tou kharab hain bhai....ECP wake up ..:lazy:

By the way I have cast my vote in NA 253. There was a huge crowd at the poling station

hamid mir very annoying, trying to bring a certain agenda, so clear

PTI ne apna lefafa bethaya hua he taliban se deal kerke

Reports were received of elections being suspended in Pakpattan’s NA-164 | Live Update

#PMLN Gunda gardi

Mohammad Malick ‏@MalickViews 3m
Just voted.Guilty of jumping Q cause people were very kind and insisted that i cast my vote and go do my tv job :) long live Pakistan

hamid mir very annoying, trying to bring a certain agenda, so clear

PTI ne apna lefafa bethaya hua he taliban se deal kerke

OH bhai hamid mir kal pti par tanqeed kar raha tha. PTI doesn't buy journalists. This is not our culture.

Umar Cheema ‏@UmarCheema1 5m
Really excited to see people celebrating May 11 as Eid Day. They're headed to polling stations like going for Eid Prayer. Salam Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom