What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

EU observers in the eastern city of Lahore told the BBC that voting there was going smoothly and without any interruptions.

A crowd of PTI supporters in NA250 but polling hasnt started yet

Pathetic, he has a real danger from hamid Khan...wake up ECP and government.

Phir yeh N league bolti hai...now where are the nooras?

‏@MansoorGeoNews 1m
Jst received a call frm #Lahore: #PMLN volunteers of Kh. Saad Rafique argue with polling staff in NA-125 DHA in front of Hot Spot #Pakvotes

The BBC's Saba Eitizaz in Peshawar reports long queues of women waiting to vote. Many are voting for the first time and are excited about being part of a historic change, our correspondent says. :pakistan:

So it seems that MQM gonna win easily in Karachi, jo chance tha Arif Alvi ka NA 250 main woh bhi gaya...jago Fakhru bhai.

There are huge lines in 250 polling stations. All kind of people.

I am seriously worried now... 250 by all means belongs to PTI.

ARY interviewed Anwar Maqsood. He said long queues in Defense in Karachi, no voting is taking place. There are no ballot box, no staff, no stamps. He is in the queue , arrived at 7.30 a.m. but nothing is happening.

He says that it seems it is designed to stop people from voting.
No manpower at the polling stations means that MQM is behind it. They want people in those area where PTI support is huge.

Defense Phase 4, 7, 8 no voting taking place, ARY is reporting.

One man is saying that it is the fear of IK sweep that's why the polling is not taking place.
One young girl said that we are out but in Defense the polling is not taking place, then they say "Burger" kid don't come out to vote.

MQM dirty tactics all over the place in Karachi's rich areas.

No polling in 60% polling stations in Khi NA250 (PTI Dr Alvi) > Khi taken hostage by MQM as usual

this arif alvi bijli chor is a scamster, first he steels electricity, and then he doesnt even belong to NA250 constituency, he is contesting from a wrong constituency

All good in Rawalpindi cantt so far, Japanese delegation was visiting my polling station to keep an eye.
Good thing was, as polling station is just down the road from my house, I didn't have to wait in looonnngggg queue :yay:, though I still had to wait in queue for 20 mins as I wasn't aware of this policy.....as soon as I got told about this policy, I broke the queue and walked in like a :boss:

Back
Top Bottom