What's new

Pakistan deserves better leaders not runaway girl maryam / He-She Bilawal or playboy Imran Khan @70

Don't you think this as nation we deserve better leaders not runaway girl like maryam / He-She Bilawal or playboy Imran Khan @70
There are few people who are less corrupt like Ch.Nisar PMLN, Aitezaz Ahsan etc

I.K is just a crazy guy, N.S and S.S both are not capable, Zardari is capable but he is damn corrupt.

I.K is just a crazy guy, N.S and S.S both are not capable, Zardari is capable but he is damn corrupt.
Democracy is moderen form of slavery. Need to change the basic problem . Not the ultimate. You r just pruning apples on mango tree.

Don't you think this as nation we deserve better leaders not runaway girl like maryam / He-She Bilawal or playboy Imran Khan @70
Sir with refernece to what we deserve .. we dont even deserve a country name Pakistan ... it is the grace of almighty we still have a country otherwise most of the people of Pakistan have a character similar to those whom you are condemning ... specially at elite level ...

Probably Pakistan is alive due to some of the honest and innocent people here ...

People of Pakistan deserve the likes of noora and zaleeldari, the sea of jahil people won't do nothing to change their destiny. they like to be poojari of these human figures who they worship like a deity!

That we need to think on voting day. However choices may differ from person to person.

But the problem is, all the great leaders are busy driving cabs in New York. Ciao :-)

What makes you think that Zardari is capable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom