What's new

Pakistan Defence twitter handle suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was inevitable, given the direction that the admin team has decided to take with PDF and Twitter. Horus's own account was banned from Twitter not that not long, and his other team members are probably on the same path. PDF management must decide about future actions and policies more carefully if they are to remain relevant in their chosen crusade of helping Pakistan's image, as is often stated here. Being penalized in this manner does more harm than good. Substance will win over image any time, all the time.
What the shat you on about. My view of you just sinks, lower, lower and lower. The Indians have a excuse - they are Gandhoos from the Ganga. What is yours?

Twitter or any other Western platforms including PDF operate within a enivronment. The fact is Twitter or other Western platforms do not offer and note this again - do not offer Pakistan a level playing field. There are obvious reasons for this. There is no conspiracy afoot. It's simply mostly to do with our own failed policies but the fact is Western platforms do not offer Pakistan a level playing field. To play for Pakistan against India in the most of the world today is equivent to this.

GWdHktT.png

yveBjb5.png

This has been my experiance. The Indian's are always given more lattitude. More slack is cut for them. I have seen this close up and personal the moment I have "outed" I am a Pakistani. This is a reality we live with. But we must uses our brains to fight this and prevail knowing that we face a uphill struggle.

Over the long term Pakistan needs to revisit and make effort to improve it's stock value in the world. Right now Pakistan brand value is massive minus. We need to wrk on that to improve our image.

In the meantime much respect o PDF team to be do it's part to fight for us. And that deserves all our respect. More Pakistanis need to be out there helping to offset the 1.4 billion Ganga swamp. Can we prevail? Yes sir we can. Most Indians are small men. That is my honest opinion of them. Most are gutless wimps. Once again salue to PDF team. Keep it up boys !!!

@WebMaster @Horus

Last edited:
If you want something... work for it... Life has no pity neither place for words like "equality" or "justice"...

So WORK, Work and work... Ask no help, beg to no one... even if death is the result... Then Die.
No one is your Brother, neither your ally... Don't give your hand blindly... Do it Alone... all Alone...

Cya... & Have Fun

capture-20171118044359-1170x645.JPG

Twitter deleted Pakistan's verified Defence handle after they used a fake picture of an Indian girl.

The picture, which showed a woman holding a placard giving out message of the "secular values of our constitution", was morphed and distorted.

Pakistan's defence handle @defencepk, however, deleted the picture sometime later.

Earlier, in September, Pakistan used a fake picture to establish a false narrative.

Pakistan's Ambassador to the United Nations Maleeha Lodhi, in her right to reply to External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj's speech at the UN, showed pictures of Palestinian victims and tried to pass them off as 'evidence' of atrocities on Kashmiris.

The picture, used by Pakistan's Ambassador to the UN, was reported by a number of media outlets as that of Rawia Abu Joma'a, a 17-year-old girl injured in Israeli airstrikes on Gaza city in 2014. Rawia's picture was taken by award winning photographer Heidi Levine.

http://www.wionews.com/india-news/t...efence-handle-for-faking-indian-picture-24536

If you want something... work for it... Life has no pity neither place for words like "equality" or "justice"...

So WORK, Work and work... Ask no help, beg to no one... even if death is the result... Then Die.
No one is your Brother, neither your ally... Don't give your hand blindly... Do it Alone... all Alone...

Cya... & Have Fun
That should be carved in stone. Like in personal life nobody gives you anything. The only people you can rely is your family - even that if your lucky. But you must fight, fight and prevail and not croak about "equality". Respect is earned. Nations are built with blood.

There is no need for defencepk to stoop to that level. In this age, false photos are easily caught. A simple search would do. In the end, only the reputation of defencepk will take a hit.

At the end of the day Indian fake Balochi accounts do more photo jobs and fake propaganda then PDF has ever done.

There is no need for defencepk to stoop to that level. In this age, false photos are easily caught. A simple search would do. In the end, only the reputation of defencepk will take a hit.
Not only defence.pk but several other pages run by Pakistani handles spreading fake propaganda & manipulated news 24*7.I am happy that twitter is standing up.They are just too many & very foul mouth.

At the end of the day Indian fake Balochi accounts do more photo jobs and fake propaganda then PDF has ever done.

But sinking to their level is not a solution, but a problem. The goal should be to do to them by pointing them out in the same manner as they just did to PDF.

What the shat you on about. My view of you just sinks, lower, lower and lower. The Indians have a excuse - they are Gandhoos from the Ganga. What is yours?

Twitter or any other Western platforms including PDF operate within a enivronment. The fact is Twitter or other Western platforms do not offer and note this again - do not offer Pakistan a level playing field. There are obvious reasons for this. There is no conspiracy afoot. It's simply mostly to do with our own failed policies but the fact is Western platforms do not offer Pakistan a level playing field. To play for Pakistan against India in the most of the world today is equivent to this.

GWdHktT.png

yveBjb5.png

This has been my experiance. The Indian's are always given more lattitude. More slack is cut for them. I have seen this close up and personal the moment I have "outed" I am a Pakistani. This is a reality we live with. But we must uses our brains to fight this and prevail knowing that we face a uphill struggle.

Over the long term Pakistan needs to revisit and make effort to improve it's stock value in the world. Right now Pakistan brand value is massive minus. We need to wrk on that to improve our image.

In the meantime much respect o PDF team to be do it's part to fight for us. And that deserves all our respect. More Pakistanis need to be out there helping to offset the 1.4 billion Ganga swamp. Can we prevail? Yes sir we can. Most Indians are small men. That is my honest opinion of them. Most are gutless wimps. Once again salue to PDF team. Keep it up boys !!!

@WebMaster @Horus

Is a Gandhoo Gangeticus allowed to disagree, @Kaptaan, or will I be shot at dawn tomorrow? Things have got from bad to worse on PDF for Indians, and clearly, this forum has taken on board what your country at large has not: there are no good Indians and bad Indians, there are Indians, and the quicker they are eliminated, the better for us all. Even if we try to be fair and even-handed, and to handle things within the rules of civilised discussion (not debate; that presupposes some parity), we are and always will be, within PDF, gutless wimps, small men with nothing going for them.

There is NOTHING wrong with your management taking that attitude. The only comment needed is that you need not be so full of self-pity; when the opportunity presents itself, there is nothing to choose between the way the world treats Pakistan - unfairly - and the way Pakistan treats those within its power for a temporary period - unfairly.

Nothing to do with this. The biggest fakers out there are Indians. Hell they live in India and fake a reality that Indus Civilization is theirs. What can be more fake when you live in one geography but claim another?

What will have happened and this is from personal experiance. Huge numbers of Indians on the cyberspace [let's just accept that with nearly 1.3 billion people India has the numbers advantage] will have complained to Twitter. Finally with enough 'lobbying' they got what they wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom