What's new

Pakistan Defence twitter handle suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
i posted the 1st thread the moment their account was suspended check in member section

well actually this burnol is for Indians like you who come to this forum seeking assistance for this severe butthurt

All the major Indian newspapers have published this news so this PDF is doing a tremendous job
Nah it won't hurt anyone if you use some of it for your personal use.

pdf.jpg

Thanks god, I finally came across any such thread where i can post comments else most of such threads are made limited and i just see "you dn't have sufficient privileges to reply here" haha

Anyways this was too cheap, too narrow minded and way too sad event by the handlers of that account. They should learn something but no they will show wrong pic at international forem and go GA GA about how they are trying to prove a point but dun realize that actually they are the once who make fool out of themselves.

Whats more sad: the fact that this is what constitutes national news in India, or the horde of Indians here are opening thread after thread.

These people have such a pathetic and ingrained obsession with Pakistan that its not even funny any more.

Money couldn't buy that kind of publicity!

no publicity is bad publicity....

the amount of coverage in mainstream indian and now pak media can only be good

Bad publicity could also mean ban from Indian ISP's i think.

no publicity is bad publicity....

the amount of coverage in mainstream indian and now pak media can only be good
If no publicity is bad publicity

Award Masood Azhar and Hafiz Saeed with Nishan-e-Pakistan

Such kind of news will be in mainstream Indian media for months

If no publicity is bad publicity

Award Masood Azhar and Hafiz Saeed with Nishan-e-Pakistan

Such kind of news will be in mainstream Indian media for months

U are senior troll.... we shud b expecting an army of new ones as well

Bad publicity could also mean ban from Indian ISP's i think.

Freedom of shpeech

It has been a fun few days seeing Pakistanis on PDF and on twitter wailing and chest beating over it :D .

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

U are senior troll.... we shud b expecting an army of new ones as well
You are feeling good for attracting media coverage.

Why should Indians ruin your pleasure.

I only suggested ways to maximise your publicity and pleasure.

Stop posting multiple threads on this topic. All these news headlines are assumptions.

Picture was not photo-shopped by us. It was picked up from a different source without verifying the authenticity. It was a mistake which was later corrected by deletion of the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom