What's new

Pakistan Defence twitter handle suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis has been running mass mis information campaign against india by using random handles including PDF.
I wud suggest, pls digest this little bit success of PDF, dont let it go.

It's working...
nop ..not working .

also not working for me, i think facebook account access is only for pakistan and for rest of world it is blocked including india lol

Working fine. Block only in india and they came here with happiness to make thread. Even if those accounts are close PDF itself is enough to make indians feel their back burning.

also not working for me, i think facebook account access is only for pakistan and for rest of world it is blocked including india lol
use vpn may be google vpn you knw it.

Working ... I m not in pk at moment

Lol

So who was complaining of dwindling Indian presence.

Well they are here again.

Teaching us fancy stuff like morality and ethics and integrity and security and philosophy.

cLaP cLap ClaP

Nothing surprising...Even there was a news, in UN, Pakistan ambassador to UN showed some morphed picture of Indian tarocities too..Later on, it turned out to be a morphed picture..

No need to create same thread repeatedly.

Admin looking into the matter and people following twitter handle if defence.pk anxiously, will be seeing and updated soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom