What's new

Pakistan Defence twitter handle suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
You stop discussing about Bharat, we will vanish automatically.

Do you know that there are more threads about India than Pakistan in PDF. Stop your randi rona about Bharat. I am only visiting a enemy forum to defend my country.

Man what is there to defend...do you take your time seriously here? Even if you 'defend' how is it going to help India in the real sense. Chill and enjoy the forum.

EFFFFING spineless cuckhs. defendin his country on the internet... what a fukin kunt...:lol:

Hardest m..ofo on the internet... :lol:
Man I have not used one word against you but you are going ballast against me, I pity you. You are doing the same on a online forum whatever you say to me. You have no idea about what I do in real life and same about you.

So much care , never seen this outrage for 300 kids blind by Indian army after inserting pellets in there eyes

From Maharaja not from India.

I don't want to stray from the discussion at hand but, we also didn't use regular army. We used an irregular militia against your regular forces :)

Should've used regular forces and annexed it then and there, had it not been for the British COAS.

We also didn't use regular army. We used an irregular militia against your regular forces :)

Should've used regular forces and annexed it then and there, had it not been for the British COAS.
Except for the first two weeks all were regular forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom