What's new

Pakistan deals with its devils

How about making note of some similarities

Both are

middle age type Barbaric
Against Modern ethos like freedom and secularism
Attacking military and civil (yes both.. Kabul bombings)

And in the end its not whom we call taliban its about who call them selves Taliban. If a group insist on being a Taliban like group and agrees to the thinking and ideology why should we make a difference while executing them.

That's still ignoring that they are two distinct groups. As far as attacking civilians go, ok maybe I was wrong about bombings, but nevertheless there have been few attacks on civilians and nothing compared to what TTP have done.

You know, it is quite often hard for an American to tell the difference when we are called devils and Great Satan. Hope you don't mind if we sometimes take it personally. You have your free speech and we listen in "quiet" anger. Sometimes it makes us mad enough to strike back. Hope you are OK with that.

Nice sarcastic diversion.

That said, I can't believe a Think Tank said "gas price hit 200---300 dollars" :rofl: - really R.O.F.L

Hi,

People have such short memories---it was the year 2008---nothing major was happening in the gulf---just some stock brokers out biddinhg themselves and a little confrontation with iran----guess where the gas prices went-----from 50 dollars a barrel to 145 dollars a barrel within a few months.

People like you said the same thing to people like me at that time---be cautious---gas prices may hit 150 a barrel---and they were snubbed---and when it really really happened---the economies of the 1 st world countries came crushing down---and people like someone said---" oh gee we didnot know it could happen---now that it has happened, we are sorry ".

The u s has been hurt so hard, that it is being anticipated that it would take another TEN years for to get out of the muck that it chose for itself.

The whole of auto industry is in shambles---millions have lost their jobs and have bnowhere else to go. Millions of others who had their jobs attached to auto industry---the vendors---have lost their jobs as well.

America still hasn't learnt its lesson well---actually it has nowhere to go but home---only the americans ought to have the realization of the impending disaster that is going to befall the world.

America has always made the others a scapegoat---a target of their blunders and have succceeded most of the times----but this time, they are stuck in a death trap of their own creation.

When RELIGIOUS ZEALOTARY takes over proffessionalism at the onset of wars, the wars are lost---even for a super power like the u s of a---pumped up by christian zealotary, this superpower blundered into this war like a drunk elephant---drunk in their belief of self righteousness---pumped up by the sermons from their parishes and priests---it was the crusades again---no doubt there would be death and destruction, wherever the beast rampaged through---but the task at hand was never taken into account.

The only thing that the u s army is doing for the last 8 years is trying to hide its shame of not doing and completing its job in the first 48---72 hours of the war.

The "american bride" OBL was ready and prepped to be mounted by the us millitarymen----but they turned around and told northern alliance---it is ok---you can go ahead and mount my bride on my wedding night---.

What happened then and there is for the rest of the world to see and permanently imbeded in the anals of history---lesson learnt---don't let the northern alliance mount your bride the very first night---if you want to do the job right---then you got to do it yourself.

PS---you can roll on the floor laughing or whatever but that won't stop the barrel of gas going where I pointed to if there is another war in the area. So, do whatever, there is no escaping the inevitable. :pakistan:

The American Devils!

Hi Truthseeker,

I don't want to get into this issue---but have you ever seen the news conference in los angeles after the LAPD has killed some innocent person or an innocent person has been beaten sh-itless---do you remember seeing those nice looking police officials---possibly females---mostly latina females or black females who come out and calmly play things down---and then some honest officers come forward as well---we are all good people---just a misunderstanding---it just only happened once kind of stuff.

At that time the face of the A--hole is not shown, because everyone knows that he exists and does what he wants to do---and the good people would come out to cover him---it never changes.

The American Devils!

American Devil is this one, the same brain in new face. I feel sorry for these American innocent people who are being ruled by Devils and know only the picture that devil wants them to see.

5a3a0008a55e18e51da14529f5c3ff67.jpg

Their ideologies are very different. For starters, Afghan Taliban only attacks military while we know what TTP does. Their resources are NOT shared with Afghan Taliban and Afghan Taliban has quite often opposed them.

As for world not making distinction, I couldn't care less about that and that means very little regardless. Most of the world knows very little about the Taliban, forget knowing the difference between the two. Musharraf has talked about this situation and has repeatedly stated that this difference exists and it's not all as simplified as some would like it to be.

First off.....nonsense as far as there being a difference in "ideologies of the 2 talibans go.....seriously....unless you're a member of the organization, where exactly is there a manifesto that states the same?.....or could it be that Pakistan is floating that myth to save its own behind from being the next target of the US offensive?......

I put my money on the latter.....By trying to seperate the two Taliban as the TTP and Afghan with different ideologies, principles and targets....Pakistan is just trying to prevent the US from justifying/giving the US a reason to open its theatre of operations into Pakistan...meaning additional drone attacks....more blackwater operations..etc etc...
Seriously no one except the Pakistani public is buying this....Frankly Pakistan needs to drop this nonsense....The WOT is an offensive on all terrorism....NOT selective that applies to ones own well being....All terrorists are scum....whether in Afganistan, Pakistan, Kashmir, Iraq...as long as innocent blood has been spilt in the on their account....no matter what the "cause"....They have to be dealt with the same iron hand....

Secondly...where did u get the information about them having different resources.....Have they been audited in any way for you to know where the 2 apparently different organizations are securing their funds?

Mk then from now on i will call pakistani terrorists but you wouldn't be up set by it since i am just using the right of freedom of expression right?

from your point of view it seems that i have a right to call all muslims terrorists but no i won't since i don't know my self who are realy terrorists or not.

Same way you don't have the right to call us devils since you can't judge evrey person.

Like as if that isn't already happening. Please come up with something more original.

American Devil is this one, the same brain in new face. I feel sorry for these American innocent people who are being ruled by Devils and know only the picture that devil wants them to see.

5a3a0008a55e18e51da14529f5c3ff67.jpg

I'm baffled at the way these "nice" Americans have been taken for a ride during Bush tenure. Not once, but twice did this utterly incompetent man get to rule over these "nice" people. By the way, with the votes of these people. First their courageous leader went to war with a nation on the false pretence that they were supposedly in possession of WMDs. When they couldn't find those WMDs and in the process burnt half of the country to smithereens they paused for a moment and decided to go after war-torn Afghanistan. Today, we have the same "nice" people (with either short memories or worse vile intent) that are willing to go to any extreme lengths to defend and justify those horrible war crimes committed by the superpower. They will use any means of justification to either mask or simply deny the war crimes. Well, the truth is bitter and can never be hidden.

Well, the truth is bitter and can never be hidden.

Yes and that truth is that 90% of the destruction and death that has happened in Iraq and in Afghanistan since September 11, 2001 has been done by Muslims, and mostly against other Muslims. Very little actual destruction and death has been done by the hands of the nice people of the USA. And THAT is the bitter truth. But, as my signature says: YOU can't handle it!

Yes and that truth is that 90% of the destruction and death that has happened in Iraq and in Afghanistan since September 11, 2001 has been done by Muslims, and mostly against other Muslims. Very little actual destruction and death has been done by the hands of the nice people of the USA. And THAT is the bitter truth. But, as my signature says: YOU can't handle it!

Hi,

You still don't get it---don't you. It happened on your watch. You were the conquerors---you were the rulers---you were the kings of iraq---you were the invading army. It is the job and duty of the invading armies to to take actions to prevent lawlessness, chaos and anarchy. Didn't you do it in the japans and germany---what made it any different this time!

This experienceless army---had no clue what it means when you have conquered a foreign land. The general staff from top down to the officer level were clueless of their duties. The loot and plunder of iraq started the first phase----the atrocities of Abu ghraib and rape and murder of iraqi women started the next phase---.

Give Afghans and people of Iraq an opportunity to be nice with you. They wont disappoint you. :cheers:

57382099182080f827ff3556189cbd47.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed how many british and amreican soliders have lost there lives in iraq and afganistan trying to kill terrorists >___>.

also do you have any idea how many ppl lost there lives in 9/11 cause of the terroirts that came from afganistan ?

Documented Civilian Deaths in Iraq after American Invasion:

94,939 – 103,588

Source:Iraq Body Count

Documented American Soldiers Deaths in Iraq after American Invasion:

At least 4,262 U.S. soldiers have died in Iraq, from both combat and non-combat related causes, since the March 2003 invasion to topple Saddam Hussein.

Sourcehttp://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5301WV20090401

American soldiers to Civilian Death Ratio

For Every 100 Iraqis Killed, 4.11 American soldiers died.

PEACE FOR WHO? American/England or Humans?

That said, I can't believe a Think Tank said "gas price hit 200---300 dollars" :rofl: - really R.O.F.L

Hi,

People have such short memories---it was the year 2008---nothing major was happening in the gulf---just some stock brokers out biddinhg themselves and a little confrontation with iran----guess where the gas prices went-----from 50 dollars a barrel to 145 dollars a barrel within a few months.

People like you said the same thing to people like me at that time---be cautious---gas prices may hit 150 a barrel---and they were snubbed---and when it really really happened---the economies of the 1 st world countries came crushing down---and people like someone said---" oh gee we didnot know it could happen---now that it has happened, we are sorry ".

The u s has been hurt so hard, that it is being anticipated that it would take another TEN years for to get out of the muck that it chose for itself.

The whole of auto industry is in shambles---millions have lost their jobs and have bnowhere else to go. Millions of others who had their jobs attached to auto industry---the vendors---have lost their jobs as well.

America still hasn't learnt its lesson well---actually it has nowhere to go but home---only the americans ought to have the realization of the impending disaster that is going to befall the world.

America has always made the others a scapegoat---a target of their blunders and have succceeded most of the times----but this time, they are stuck in a death trap of their own creation.

When RELIGIOUS ZEALOTARY takes over proffessionalism at the onset of wars, the wars are lost---even for a super power like the u s of a---pumped up by christian zealotary, this superpower blundered into this war like a drunk elephant---drunk in their belief of self righteousness---pumped up by the sermons from their parishes and priests---it was the crusades again---no doubt there would be death and destruction, wherever the beast rampaged through---but the task at hand was never taken into account.

The only thing that the u s army is doing for the last 8 years is trying to hide its shame of not doing and completing its job in the first 48---72 hours of the war.

The "american bride" OBL was ready and prepped to be mounted by the us millitarymen----but they turned around and told northern alliance---it is ok---you can go ahead and mount my bride on my wedding night---.

What happened then and there is for the rest of the world to see and permanently imbeded in the anals of history---lesson learnt---don't let the northern alliance mount your bride the very first night---if you want to do the job right---then you got to do it yourself.

PS---you can roll on the floor laughing or whatever but that won't stop the barrel of gas going where I pointed to if there is another war in the area. So, do whatever, there is no escaping the inevitable. :pakistan:

Sir, I do not wish to argue with you especially since the discussion at hand has nothing to do with the price of oil. I admit I lashed out at you because I found several parts of your last post objectionable. If time permits please read History and Analysis -Crude Oil Prices it contains some useful explanations of historic oil price trends and the effects of force majeure, recession and OPEC politics since 1947.

"I'm sorry, all your country gave the region was war and more war."

Cute bit of vitriol that fails to explain sanctuary and proxy war since late 2001 on over forty nations, the afghan people, and the U.N. mandate to raise forth Afghanistan.

Stop it or there may be even more war on your horizon.:agree:

Thanks.:usflag:

Were you not the peace lovers? The ones who wanted to bring peace to the world. Is this the way you bring peace to the world? If yes, many countries will be happy to bring such peace in your country. Wait for the good time Sir, its just around the corner in Afghanistan. :usflag::usflag::usflag:

First off.....nonsense as far as there being a difference in "ideologies of the 2 talibans go.....seriously....unless you're a member of the organization, where exactly is there a manifesto that states the same?.....or could it be that Pakistan is floating that myth to save its own behind from being the next target of the US offensive?......

I put my money on the latter.....By trying to seperate the two Taliban as the TTP and Afghan with different ideologies, principles and targets....Pakistan is just trying to prevent the US from justifying/giving the US a reason to open its theatre of operations into Pakistan...meaning additional drone attacks....more blackwater operations..etc etc...
Seriously no one except the Pakistani public is buying this....Frankly Pakistan needs to drop this nonsense....The WOT is an offensive on all terrorism....NOT selective that applies to ones own well being....All terrorists are scum....whether in Afganistan, Pakistan, Kashmir, Iraq...as long as innocent blood has been spilt in the on their account....no matter what the "cause"....They have to be dealt with the same iron hand....

Secondly...where did u get the information about them having different resources.....Have they been audited in any way for you to know where the 2 apparently different organizations are securing their funds?

Oh dear me. US action or any immenent action has nothing whatsoever to do with this. As far as their manifesto, you have to look at their actions. Afghan Taliban very rarely attack public. Can't say the same about TTP. As far as their funding goes, Afghan Taliban most likely get their money from drugs and some arabs perhaps. TTP, well they don't have many Afghan friends, so no drugs money from them. You know where I believe and ISI/army believe they get their funding from so I will leave it at that. And again, the public part has been discussed before. You really need to stop going over that same thing again and again that's proven to be a naive argument.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom