What's new

Pakistan Day Parade Rehearsals - Here We Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dissappointed to see the ACM lead the flypast in the F16 - ideally it should be the JF17B. The F16s interms of capability has falled behind both J10C(E!) and JF17 Block III and that should be reflected in the fly by order.
Likely because the JF-17B has just recently re-entered flying after the crash. I expect ACM to be in JF-17B from 2023 to be leading in if no further mishaps with JF-17Bs.

Just my thoughts and or views on the subject.

Dissappointed to see the ACM lead the flypast in the F16 - ideally it should be the JF17B. The F16s interms of capability has falled behind both J10C(E!) and JF17 Block III and that should be reflected in the fly by order.
F-16 B52+ is still the most capable and battle proven plane in our region.It will lead the PAF (and flypast) for years to come.

Today the J-10s made a unique entry with a bomburst featuring the Viper & the Firebirds.

See for yourselves 🇵🇰

Today the J-10s made a unique entry with a bomburst featuring the Viper & the Firebirds.

See for yourselves 🇵🇰

F-16 pull up is a sight to hold.

be safe man, too close to transmission lines.

FB_IMG_1647337102977.jpg

Will the new drone also fly or will it be shown on a trailer? I hope it flies.

F-16 pull up is a sight to hold.

be safe man, too close to transmission lines.
I believe safety procedures would have been re-written after that unfortunate incident.The visibility marker balls are there for the purpose of height confirmation.

I believe safety procedures would have been re-written after that unfortunate incident.The visibility marker balls are there for the purpose of height confirmation.
Its interesting to read the incident investigation report of that incident. I was simply horrified. Much has been written, re-written, streamlined......

Its interesting to read the incident investigation report of that incident. I was simply horrified. Much has been written, re-written, streamlined......
This mean Pakistan will reconsider its SOP related to use of missiles in response of any such situation .... ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom