What's new

Pakistan Day Parade, 23rd March 2022.

,.;,
1648129768824.png

1648129789950.png

.,;;,

One of the strange omissions from the flypast was the participation of the JF-17B variant. Any idea why it didn't fly?

So some genius thinks the military parade is a social event! This should be in the Pakistan Defence & Military Forums section.

The Air Chief leads two J-10Cs in his F-16 B52+
View attachment 826423View attachment 826424
J-10s look so similar to Typhoons here.

what the heck is wrong with the commentators, they constantly kept getting the equipment specs wrong! at least do some research people!
I don't mind that but what was horrible was the cringe-worthy "Americanized" accent of Ahmed Quraishi. I am glad he did not speak much as I wonder whatever happened to our British origin, desi-angraizi?

The parades are just rinse and repeat. One could speak about the officers, units, formations participating and talk about the backgrounds of individuals or commendations/accomplishments of the units involved but it was the same old, boring ruttafication of Urdu poetry.

Last edited:
J-10s look so similar to Typhoons here.

I don't mind that but what was horrible was the cringe-worthy "Americanized" accent of Ahmed Quraishi. I am glad he did not speak much as I wonder whatever happened to our British origin, desi-angraizi?

The parades are just rinse and repeat. One could speak about the officers, units, formations participating and talk about the backgrounds of individuals or commendations/accomplishments of the units involved but it was the same old, boring ruttafication of Urdu poetry.
Indeed.

Overall, I think it's a huge disservice to call Chinese tech "red" tech. The term "red" carries connotations derived from the Soviet industrial machine. But China is fundamentally very different from an economic and industrial standpoint. Industrially, China is like the West, yet due to some unique attributes, it has taken a lead in areas like AI and software.

I'd prefer calling Chinese tech "gold" (versus the West's "blue" and Russia's "red").

watch initial frames ....Angry Chief

CoAS wishing the Sardar Ji with the traditional Sikh greetings with hands put together @ 3:14.

Need some Quality in the Media Production for Such Events. That Footage Quality was Dull and Had Bad Quality. My Huawei Can do better than that.
Yes, same sub-standard coverage.

Back
Top Bottom