What's new

Pakistan Day Parade, 23rd March 2022.

A true Pakistani ....indeed:pakistan::woot::woot:
IMG_20220324_012309.jpg
IMG_20220324_012339.jpg
IMG_20220324_012420.jpg

Very good video editing. Humble suggestion: please do not use western music.
You're new here & the rest of the guys are familiar to the reason why I use Western music.

But for the heck of it, i'll run it by one more time.

How many Desi songs can you think of that have got the same kind of beat i've used in this video (or any of my past videos)? How many can you think of that have got a hard beat & lyrics to go with it?

I would rather give up Video Editing altogether before I use any material by Sahir Ali Bagga (and his sunglasses), Shuja Haider or Atif Aslam. Bands like [e.P] & Call the Band cease to exist, so unless there is a reincarnation of original music with a beat - i'll continue to use 'Western Music'.

And, others may be..., but i'm not a fan of: Mujahidine Aflak, Hawa Ka Sipahi Hun or In Fizaoun se agey.

How many Desi songs can you think of that have got the same kind of beat i've used in this video (or any of my past videos)? How many can you think of that have got a hard beat & lyrics to go with it?
Just few patriotic songs. Perhaps some speech behind it like of Quaid and Gen Ayub etc. However, there are few good music I would love to see. Like of Ramestien Sonne (but copy right issue) or of Two steps from Hell . There is a website which give free music but with due credits.

A youtube channel.

I think you can use Iqbal poetry too.. but have to be creative... listen Shaheen or falcon of this channel

I wish to be alive for the day we get HD cameras and the commentators just keep quiet during the air display.
Commentators exist in US and EU airshows as well along with music so that isn’t a bad thing since it gets the crowd going. Dubai Airshow would have constant commentary but the video quality and camera angles are always top notch.

No comparison. Red Arrows are in a class of their own. Sherdils have a long way to go.
They sheepishly did allude to that in the parade by stating that unlike other display teams the Sherdils aren’t regulars but instructors from the academy

Kashmiris draw inspiration from historic March 23 Resolution, APHC greets Pakistan​

March 22, 2022 APHC Leave a comment

FOcRwE6XIAADz3Z
Srinagar, March 22 (KMS): In Indian illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir, the All Parties Hurriyat Conference leadership has extended heartiest felicitations to the people and government of Pakistan on eve of their National Day, the 23rd of March, and prayed for the stability, prosperity and progress of the country.
The APHC leadership, in a statement issued in Srinagar, highlighting the significance of Pakistan Resolution passed on March 23, 1940, said that it was undoubtedly the most important event in the history of South Asia. It said that the Resolution of March 23 gave new energy and courage to the Muslims of the region who gathered around the leadership of Quaid-i-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah on the platform of the All India Muslim League to struggle for their freedom.
The leadership said that the Kashmiri people are highly grateful to the government and people of Pakistan for their continued moral, political and diplomatic support to the Kashmiris’ just struggle for right to self-determination. The leadership said it is Pakistan that is taking up the Kashmir dispute at every international forum, adding a strong and stable Pakistan is very important for the resolution of the dispute.
The leadership maintained that the Kashmiris’ struggle is the continuation of the Pakistan Movement and that the struggling Kashmiris draw inspiration from the historic Resolution of March 23, 1940. It reiterated to carry on the struggle against forcible occupation of Jammu and Kashmir till its freedom from Indian bondage and its merger with Pakistan.
Meanwhile, APHC also organized a ceremony on eve of Pakistan Day in Srinagar which was organized by APHC leader Dr Musaib Ahmad. They praised the courage and determination of the people of Pakistan and congratulated Pakistan on its National Day celebrations. They also prayed for prosperity, stability and development of Pakistan. They raised slogans like Pakistan Zindabad, Hum Pakistani Hain Pakistan Hamara Hai’.

However, there are few good music I would love to see. Like of Ramestien Sonne (but copy right issue) or of Two steps from Hell .

I think you can use Iqbal poetry too.. but have to be creative...
You need to understand that every Filmmaker, Director and even Editor has a signature. I doubt you'll ever see Martin Scorsese pull off a Micheal Bay film.

I too can't do that poetry stuff or slow music. I've tried & it sucked. ISPR, PAF & PN have done it, but they too lack the skills it requires to pull it off.

Infact, lately i've noticed PAF has been copying certain concepts from my videos. Pretty flattering, but they fell short by a mile.

Commentators exist in US and EU airshows as well along with music so that isn’t a bad thing since it gets the crowd going. Dubai Airshow would have constant commentary but the video quality and camera angles are always top notch.

Oh of course, commentary is an integral part of the airshow.

But there should be some sync between the leader calls and commentary, otherwise it's just a mangled mess. I understand it might get tough to do so since the calls are in real time and the commentary scripted, but there has to be a workaround surely.

As for the camera angles, less said the better. The group was performing maneuvers and the camera panned to the audience!

Oh of course, commentary is an integral part of the airshow.

But there should be some sync between the leader calls and commentary, otherwise it's just a mangled mess. I understand it might get tough to do so since the calls are in real time and the commentary scripted, but there has to be a workaround surely.

As for the camera angles, less said the better. The group was performing maneuvers and the camera panned to the audience!
That is because they cover either sports, concerts or speeches and the directions are based on that. You can show cheering spectators when a ball is hit towards the boundary or when a speaker gets an applause. You don’t do that in displays.

Today, I started this thread, and they deleted my opening post, for some reason. @The Eagle

The thread should contain official ceremony instead of rushing to create thread way before commencing of ceremony. Your OP had nothing on this and even included wrong designation of JS-10. I don't know what it is.

You're new here & the rest of the guys are familiar to the reason why I use Western music.

But for the heck of it, i'll run it by one more time.

I would rather give up Video Editing altogether before I use any material by Sahir Ali Bagga (and his sunglasses), Shuja Haider or Atif Aslam. Bands like [e.P] & Call the Band cease to exist, so unless there is a reincarnation of original music with a beat - i'll continue to use 'Western Music'.

And, others may be..., but i'm not a fan of: Mujahidine Aflak, Hawa Ka Sipahi Hun or In Fizaoun se agey.
I know there is not enough local music. But when there is will, there is a way as in following videos. "I will not loose composure" sounds anything but soldier-like . Anyways as I said, it was a humble suggestion.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom