What's new

Pakistan Day Parade, 23rd March 2022.

J10 stole the show , even the F16 in middle lost the mojo , I had to admire the J10 craft , looked like mean machines with AESA radars

Surprise of the Flying parade was the Mirages , they packed a punch flying low
The Mirage fly buy felt thunderous

F16 dual seater flown by Chief, seems like he was in the back seat?
The CAS is always in the back seat unless we are talking early years when the CAS led with a solo, single seater aircraft. This has changed as the chiefs aren't on active flying status usually. As such giving them the controls of a $50M jet isn't a very smart thing to do. Saner minds prevail in the PAF.

1648209585205.png

Sad this year pre parade speech wasn't shared. They are more jazba inducing than the original parade speeches

I just watched Indian & Pakistan parades 2022 back to back and for some reason I found Indian equipment to be really ugly looking and dated. Their camouflage looks hideous, paint jobs are extra cheap, a lot of skits and cultural display trucks, not much military equipment. Their venue is quite smaller and narrower as well. Army generals riding on pesky little Marutis was quite embarrassing to be honest! :lol: Weird Mahindra SUVs and Ashok Leyland trucks in very tacky paint jobs! It seems Indian army is huge but obsolete/ struggles with modernisation. Pakistan on other hand is operating volvo, isuzu, hino trucks and toyota4x4s. Paint jobs are better. Equipment looks not fancy but at least decent! Plus Delhi sky was much smokier than ISB's. I didn't spot any aerobic in this either, though I might have missed them as I fast forwarded a lot of stuff.

I just watched Indian & Pakistan parades 2022 back to back and for some reason I found Indian equipment to be really ugly looking and dated. Their camouflage looks hideous, paint jobs are extra cheap, a lot of skits and cultural display trucks, not much military equipment. Their venue is quite smaller and narrower as well. Army generals riding on pesky little Marutis was quite embarrassing to be honest! :lol: Weird Mahindra SUVs and Ashok Leyland trucks in very tacky paint jobs! It seems Indian army is huge but obsolete/ struggles with modernisation. Pakistan on other hand is operating volvo, isuzu, hino trucks and toyota4x4s. Paint jobs are better. Equipment looks not fancy but at least decent! Plus Delhi sky was much smokier than ISB's. I didn't spot any aerobic in this either, though I might have missed them as I fast forwarded a lot of stuff.

In my opinion looks don't matter. What matter's is the capabilities of weapons. By the way is there any thread on the fair comparisons of missile technology between India and Pakistan? Both ballistic and cruise missiles?

Pakistan Day Celebrated In Pakistan Embassy Beijing China!
Embassy of Pakistan in China, from my favorite blogger

The HD version of the parade uploaded by ISPR on their channel after the fact has comparatively good camera quality for a Pakistan day parade, especially compared to the previous years, watch that if you want to look at anything specific.

Back
Top Bottom