What's new

Pakistan Day Parade 2019

i'll ask some noob questions.. please bear with me

- There are 2 pics, one on the right is Mr Jinnah, who is on the left?
- why do the forces chiefs come in a gypsy/jeep?
- who is the second guy with all the chiefs.. he doesn't have a suitcase, so i presume he is not carrying the bag with nuclear codes
- There is no protocol on cars in the parade.. meaning, no sedans but more hatchbacks
- Captaan sahib looks awesome.. like that he breaks protocol and shakes hands of his chief.. i like him :-)
- Our presidential guard is also on horses, though the president does not come in a buggy.. customary?
- the commentators.. man, they are excited... the women do a much better job though. Are the same guys repeated every year (in Indian Republic Day parade - the man commentator has been the same since i started watching it)
- Was the Air Chief flying the jet himself?
- I think coverage is not bad.. just some of the cameramen are simply not able to create that magic.. you guys are too hard on the poor guys.
- nice parade. cheers.

Last edited:
the idiots are drowning out all the sounds of the parade, only the the horrible noise by the commenters. pathetic editing.
Hurray, sitting down there we rarely heard them. Great show though.

Why the f---is Dr Alvi is making such a long speech---. Someone tell him to shut up---.
Literally everyone there was like hurry up the hell up, even the gaurds and officers.

The last 3 tanks didnt had stabilized guns @Dazzler @BHarwana @Mentee @Tps43 @Signalian

LOL Turkey and China , Thank you both... I had my fingers in my mouth and prayers in my heart...… So dam awesome airshow by both teams …
J-10 you beauty...… :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

he doesn't have a suitcase
lol they dont carry around nuke codes with them everywhere
what you are calling nuclear football is actually a shield to protect VIPs
IK-and-bag.jpg

main-qimg-f0798f7ca8fa1056d5bb7f8a119590d2.webp

holding-briefcase-1.png

Saw this for the first time in parade. China was developing this system. I think it is active now.

I think it said it was a guided rocket or am I mistaken? Someone ought to know.

procured from China, rockets now being produced in Pakistan. recently upgraded with navigational aide. A-100 GMLRS.

What was the air defence system shown before FM-90?

QW18 inducted, interesting.

Specifications sir? Whats the point of having Anza-II and QW-18? and what is the progress on Anza-III, will they replace Anza-II or augment them?

Back
Top Bottom