9EC6D762-48E3-4F8D-8245-765010718249.jpeg
78A440AB-4B17-4116-BDC9-7BA5F405EA6A.jpeg
5B5E0145-6DE8-4C87-B333-E8EC787251B9.jpeg
E008CD2F-A0BB-42B7-801A-FEE46A8D480B.jpeg
6FE5A58C-6D69-4F02-98C7-28ADCA38CF1D.jpeg
87F5F19C-FACD-4366-B33E-CF96EB25B7B8.jpeg
65C7BC1F-A18B-46C6-A070-570C8F057771.jpeg
0CF124E6-BE8B-40F0-A819-6ACDEDD73851.jpeg

Things can change. In an epidemic situation, gathering of large groups of people is not recommended unless Pakistan wants to demonstrate its nuclear biological warfare capabilities I.e the soldiers march with gas masks and nuclear/biological warfare suits.
Oh bhai epidemic situation is not in Pakistan if Pakistan want to cancel the event its already announced

This does not look like a normal formation. What is it called and what are the implications?

Oh bhai epidemic situation is not in Pakistan if Pakistan want to cancel the event its already announced
It can change very quickly. Please get more informed about what is happening in the rest of the world. We are very close to declaration of a global pandemic. I think if the cases in Pakistan go to around 100, the parade will and should be cancelled. It is more important to maintain the fighting capability of the military rather than have a parade which is basically a PR exercise.

Thread title updated and changed to preparation related. The actual thread with "Pakistan Day Parade" needs to be posted on the morning of 23rd March, 2020.

Thread created on 23rd March, 2020 having an OP with exactly the content from Parade Ground shall be allowed....

opinion?

Thanks @The Eagle Appreciate your move on this...

@Windjammer ... dont you think you should have pasted the pictures in this thread instead of creating a new thread and let the people enjoy the main even posts with one title of 23 march parade ????? i appreciate your knowledge related to airforce and i respect that... stay happy brother....

Jf17 pictures are over Peshawar.. returning after rehearsal.

Second picture formation is Diamond,5th jet is reserve.

Third picture is Echelon Right formation.

Btw where are the mods when @Windjammer posts 3 pictures and the thread isnt merged.
#SayNoToDiscrimination :D

Well, I thought flying 'Swift Retort' formation was different to the flypast rehearsals.
If it's not acceptable then i will hold on to other images associated with swift retort. :)

Jf17 pictures are over Peshawar.. returning after rehearsal.

Second picture formation is Diamond,5th jet is reserve.

Third picture is Echelon Right formation.

Btw where are the mods when @Windjammer posts 3 pictures and the thread isnt merged.
#SayNoToDiscrimination :D

Well, I thought flying 'Swift Retort' formation was different to the flypast rehearsals.
If it's not acceptable then i will hold on to other images associated with swift retort. :)
Bravo and Block 3 coming this time ?

Sir it was a joke..with a little bit of criticism.No offense

Anyhow the formation is rehearsing for the parade so same same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom