What's new

Pakistan court grants bail to 26/11 accused Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi: Reports

stop your crocodile tears. the judgment is same as that was in Modi case. Nothing to do with this incident but you drama Queen Indians first showed 'sympathy' and then when realized that entire world is with Pakistan in grief you bharotis started this HS and now this drama.

Not everyone is as heartless as you are ,its ethically disgusting that you make such allegations.

Well right now many Pakistanis are soul-searching for the reasons why 130+ of their children were massacred in horrific circumstances and the Pakistani judiciary provides an answer within 48 hours....

This double game has caused more harm to Pakistan than anyone else and yet it continues, this pretty much is the definition of insanity.

And then members on here get angry when on the "Pak considers hot pursuit into Afghanistan" one questions why Indians are not afforded the same right of justice/vengeance.

The people of Pakistan have my sympathy but not the state.

stop your crocodile tears. the judgment is same as that was in Modi case. Nothing to do with this incident but you drama Queen Indians first showed 'sympathy' and then when realized that entire world is with Pakistan in grief you bharotis started this HS and now this drama.

i say send your covert operation team and get HS. he is useless ranting dead horse

Now the thread is complete...

Believe you me, everyone in this country is tired of our not-so-honorable-justices and judicial system in general........ I dare you, ASK ANYONE, I mean ANYONE, if they have any faith left in judiciary...... judges are bought and sold like tomatoes here.....

It is easy to blame those judges. But everyone loves his life and the lives of his loved ones. Pakistan needs to find a way to make sure that the judges feel safe while sentencing these terrorists, not particularly in this case, but in general. In this case, I have no faith in the prosecution itself, forget the judges. The whole thing is a topi drama.

i say send your covert operation team and get HS. he is useless ranting dead horse

Those were innocent Kids and I myself wanted to kill those SOB's. But a heartless people like you can't understand what is drama and what is real pain.

Not anymore. :coffee:

In the jail or Out of the jail?Whats the difference bro?
He fathered a child when he was in prison.And he was in there with full luxury.
We dont need to expect much from other side .
So much for action against terrorists :lol:

Our hearts go out to the little kids and their parents. That's the case throughout the world. But trust me, the only thought that's going through everyone's mind regarding the Pakistan state is whether it's going to change its ways. The smart money is on NO.

What a reply to #IndiawithPakistan! Couldn't have been more clearer.

I have seen and followed a case where 100+ Shia's were murdered by LeJ+TTP, in one go........ this was a local case at HC, where our own citizens were butchered...... the judge, a sympathizer and also too afraid for his life, dismissed the case. Later on the case died a similar death at Supreme Court of Pakistan, where the judges are controlled based on political affiliations.

Now tell me something, how is this the fault of any of our agencies? Those people apprehend and handover the most dangerous of criminals to justice system, however, due to the absence of any check and balance on judiciary, the terrorists walk free. Furthermore, whenever there is a martial law, you people cry foul! Instead of hatching up conspiracy theories, just like rest of my country mates, hire a good legal council and fight it out in courts..... trust you me, you'll get the same shitty justice that we the citizens of Pakistan get.

It is easy to blame those judges. But everyone loves his life and the lives of his loved ones. Pakistan needs to find a way to make sure that the judges feel safe while sentencing these terrorists, not particularly in this case, but in general. In this case, I have no faith in the prosecutors themselves, forget the judges. The whole thing is a topi drama.

I have seen and followed a case where 100+ Shia's were murdered by LeJ+TTP, in one go........ this was a local case at HC, where our own citizens were butchered...... the judge, a sympathizer and also too afraid for his life, dismissed the case. Later on the case died a similar death at Supreme Court of Pakistan, where the judges are controlled based on political affiliations.

Now tell me something, how is this the fault of any of our agencies? Those people apprehend and handover the most dangerous of criminals to justice system, however, due to the absence of any check and balance on judiciary, the terrorists walk free. Furthermore, whenever there is a martial law, you people cry foul! Instead of hatching up conspiracy theories, just like rest of my country mates, hire a good legal council and fight it out in courts..... trust you me, you'll get the same shitty justice that we the citizens of Pakistan get.

I think the one logical thing to do might be to declare these groups as enemy combatants and set up a military tribunal for them with limited public and media access.

Madam in modi case(in case you are not aware) SC court constituted SIT(Not ordinary police without anyone influence) probe for his alleged role n concluded with Clean Chit to Modi whereas in this case one guy fathered a child being into prison(No other judicial system give such privileges) also note none opposes the bail plea in front of court .....
You may always be suspicious about our genuine condolences n solidarity after a Peshawar massacre but that would not deter us paying our sincerest tribute as a human being ....

A very good idea........ wasn't feasible before..... however, I think this is exactly the course of action being discussed by our higher-ups!

I think the one logical thing to do might be to declare these groups as enemy combatants and set up a military tribunal for them with limited public and media access.

Back
Top Bottom