What's new

Pakistan court grants bail to 26/11 accused Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi: Reports

As I have said over and over..... it's not our police..... it's not ISI........ it's not IB....... it's not our Armed Forces........ it's the coward judicial system and their backers in politics (funded mostly by Arab masters) that let go of these takfiri bastards!

Can some one (from Pakistan) give me an idea the reason behind this bail???? Or the timing of this bail?

@Oscar @Horus @Hyperion

how we are concerned with the mercy of the Pakistan, India need to kill its terrorist by self. and yes pakistan make india feel that any mercy show to them on killing of any kids in peshawar or else in idiotism. we neither need to so good, not bad words on killing, this is their country issue, and we are least concern, if this type judgements are passed thier.
FYI India is financing TTP providing them sanctures in afganistan and India.

Not anymore. :coffee:

well ask ROW about that we will have our vengeance??????????????????????????????????????????????

As I have said over and over..... it's not our police..... it's not ISI........ it's not IB....... it's not our Armed Forces........ it's the coward judicial system and their backers in politics (funded mostly by Arab masters) that let go of these takfiri bastards!

Well If that is case, what kind of message are being passed to the nation????

Yes for India not stopping sponsoring TTP India will have the taste of his medison.//////?????????????

Probably hafiz saeed needs his services for upcoming projects? :o:

how we are concerned with the mercy of the Pakistan, India need to kill its terrorist by self. and yes pakistan make india feel that any mercy show to them on killing of any kids in peshawar or else in idiotism. we neither need to so good, not bad words on killing, this is their country issue, and we are least concern, if this type judgements are passed thier.

stop your crocodile tears. the judgment is same as that was in Modi case. Nothing to do with this incident but you drama Queen Indians first showed 'sympathy' and then when realized that entire world is with Pakistan in grief you bharotis started this HS and now this drama.

i say send your covert operation team and get HS. he is useless ranting dead horse

Believe you me, everyone in this country is tired of our not-so-honorable-justices and judicial system in general........ I dare you, ASK ANYONE, I mean ANYONE, if they have any faith left in judiciary...... judges are bought and sold like tomatoes here.....

Well If that is case, what kind of message are being passed to the nation????

As I have said, over and over..... it's not our police..... it's not ISI........ it's not IB....... it's not our Armed Forces........ it's the coward judicial system and their backers in politics (funded mostly by Arab masters) that let go of these takfiri bastards!

It what you said is true then it is very bad news for Pakistan.

Not surprised , its not like your judicial system has ever convicted any terrorist

stop your crocodile tears. the judgment is same as that was in Modi case. Nothing to do with this incident but you drama Queen Indians first showed 'sympathy' and then when realized that entire world is with Pakistan in grief you bharotis started this HS and now this drama.

i say send your covert operation team and get HS. he is useless ranting dead horse
Yes. You got us there. :ashamed: That was the plan.

Back
Top Bottom