What's new

Pakistan considers dumping dollar for yuan in trade with China

How so?

If Apple products are overpriced junk, then how come Apple is the most valuable company in the world?
Are you a false flag?

You don't sound Pakistani at all.

Apple is overpriced junk. I never buy their computers or phones.

Are you a false flag?

You don't sound Pakistani at all.

Apple is overpriced junk. I never buy their computers or phones.

As Pakistani as biryani and samosay. Karachi ki paidaish, magar ab Amreeka main rehaish.

Why do you say Apple products are overpriced? Never found that to be the case in my opinion. Cheaper than Windows junk, if you ask me. At least Apple products work, be it Mac or iOS.

As Pakistani as biryani and samosay. Karachi ki paidaish, magar ab Amreeka main rehaish.

Why do you say Apple products are overpriced? Never found that to be the case in my opinion. Cheaper than Windows junk, if you ask me. At least Apple products work, be it Mac or iOS.
Apple products are overrated. They are not that great. I use an LG smartphone and works as good.

I don't need an overpriced Apple phone.

Apple products are overrated. They are not that great. I use an LG smartphone and works as good.

I don't need an overpriced Apple phone.

Most experts would disagree with you. But suit yourself. But before you can say that LG smartphone works as good, I assume you have tried an Apple phone and made the comparison, right?

BTW, this is getting seriously off topic. If you wish to discuss further, open a new thread.

Most experts would disagree with you. But suit yourself. But before you can say that LG smartphone works as good, I assume you have tried an Apple phone and made the comparison, right?

BTW, this is getting seriously off topic. If you wish to discuss further, open a new thread.
My older Brother has an iphone. Its overpriced heavy stuff for what my LG smartphone can do.

before you two discuss further on this subject, keep in mind that value is subjective. The same $20 mean different for different people. therefore, it is reasonable to state that both Apple being overpriced and Apple having excellent value are rational.

before you two discuss further on this subject, keep in mind that value is subjective. The same $20 mean different for different people. therefore, it is reasonable to state that both Apple being overpriced and Apple having excellent value are rational.
iphone X costs $US$999.00 to US$1,249.99
https://www.cnet.com/g00/products/a...er=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNhLw==&i10c.ua=1
LG G6 costs US$500.00 to US$729.99
https://www.cnet.com/products/lg-g6/preview/

For what an LG can do, iphone is overpriced.

iphone X costs $US$999.00 to US$1,249.99
https://www.cnet.com/g00/products/apple-iphone-x/review/?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNhLw==&i10c.ua=1
LG G6 costs US$500.00 to US$729.99
https://www.cnet.com/products/lg-g6/preview/

For what an LG can do, iphone is overpriced.

And a Huawei Honor 6x 4G LTE costs $149.99. So LG is overpriced.

And why are you comparing iPhone X to LG G6? Why not the iPhone 8 or 7?

And my Toyota can do everything your BMW can do. So your BMW is overpriced junk.

Excellent point. This @Solomon2 guy thinks the world revolves around USA. [emoji38]

I would never buy an Apple product. lol. I always buy Microsoft products.
You've got some very sharp responses on pdf but I had to like this post bcos of the MS vs A comment you made.

Don't get me wrong I am all about dumping the dollar. But Pakistan has done a good job at staying out the US cross-hairs by accommodating them here and there but not too much.

Surely such a move will make Pakistan the next US target, Pakistan is currently in a state of political vulnerability.

Probably not the best time to invoke the worst from the US, they could take advantage of the situation.

Kinda makes me think that this may be intentional move by Sharifs to cause instability in an attempt to hold power. They are known for sacrificing decades worth of nation progress for money without any concern.

What do you think guys?
That's good strategic thinking on your part.

Top 4 comments on post by RT 2 comments from brain dead Pakistan hating pea sized brain Indians and two from non-Pakistani Whites see the differences between their mentality and thinking Indian Janta has already accepted US as their Pappa and and are ready drop their Sarees for uncle Sam
View attachment 443604

I think they have some sort of condition lol.

Back
Top Bottom