What's new

Pakistan considers dumping dollar for yuan in trade with China

And a Huawei Honor 6x 4G LTE costs $149.99. So LG is overpriced.

And why are you comparing iPhone X to LG G6? Why not the iPhone 8 or 7?

And my Toyota can do everything your BMW can do. So your BMW is overpriced junk.

LG G6 is the latest of smartphones made by LG.

Iphone X is the latest of smartphones made by Apple.

I will still buy the LG one because it is more economical. I am not idiot to pay more for a cellphone!

LG G6 is the latest of smartphones made by LG.

Iphone X is the latest of smartphones made by Apple.

I will still buy the LG one because it is more economical. I am not idiot to pay more for a cellphone!

My top of the line Camry is much cheaper than your top of the line BMW 7 series. I am not an idiot to pay more for a car!

Western products are not junks but surely overpriced, that's why they are increasingly losing their competitiveness when products and services from other countries start to be able to offer similar quality with a much affordable price.

Haha yes. I own a Huawei smartphone, and its ok but not really great. But that's really a given considering its a budget model. I do hope other companies start taking over business from Apple even more, maybe then those scumbags will stop ripping people off with their prices.

How so?

If Apple products are overpriced junk, then how come Apple is the most valuable company in the world?
Because people are idiots who want to buy the latest thing to look cool.

As Pakistani as biryani and samosay. Karachi ki paidaish, magar ab Amreeka main rehaish.

Why do you say Apple products are overpriced? Never found that to be the case in my opinion. Cheaper than Windows junk, if you ask me. At least Apple products work, be it Mac or iOS.
When I was still in high school I had to pay 1000 aud for a shitty Mac that became obsolete within 2 years. I would have rather spent that on a decent quality Windows computer.

Haha yes. I own a Huawei smartphone, and its ok but not really great. But that's really a given considering its a budget model. I do hope other companies start taking over business from Apple even more, maybe then those scumbags will stop ripping people off with their prices.

Because people are idiots who want to buy the latest thing to look cool.

When I was still in high school I had to pay 1000 aud for a shitty Mac that became obsolete within 2 years. I would have rather spent that on a decent quality Windows computer.
Point is that people will do what is economical.

Only retards or show offs want to buy an Iphone X.

Point is that people will do what is economical.

Only retards or show offs want to buy an Iphone X.
And in just a year or so, the iphone x will be replaced by something else, the value of it will go down and they will have wasted their 1.5k on it.

And a Huawei Honor 6x 4G LTE costs $149.99. So LG is overpriced.

And why are you comparing iPhone X to LG G6? Why not the iPhone 8 or 7?

And my Toyota can do everything your BMW can do. So your BMW is overpriced junk.
I highly doubt that your Toyota has as much of the features and equipment as a BMW does.....

Western products are not junks but surely overpriced, that's why they are increasingly losing their competitiveness when products and services from other countries start to be able to offer similar quality with a much affordable price.
Look at the market value of US dollar. Higher it is in Pakistan, more costly American goods will be here accordingly.

Now that China has relaxed the criteria of trading in Yuan, it is possible that Yuan will appreciate in its value around the world.

yeah i am USA is not solo superpower like it was before 2000s and dollar is not what is was before 2000s . world is now totally changed . and after trump dance like headless chicken usa i a joke now .
Yes it is not the 1990s and the early 2000s when USA had the upper hand in things.

Now the world is a multipolar world. Thanks Allah for that.

Look at the market value of US dollar. Higher it is in Pakistan, more costly American goods will be here accordingly.

Now that China has relaxed the criteria of trading in Yuan, it is possible that Yuan will appreciate in its value around the world.

If the value of the Yuan is appreciated, guess what.
All the loans in Yuan will appreciate in value as well...
So if the value doubles, the debt doubles.
Good Future!

yeah i am USA is not solo superpower like it was before 2000s and dollar is not what is was before 2000s . world is now totally changed . and after trump dance like headless chicken usa i a joke now .
I get what you're saying. BUT, there are still many foolish developing countries that for 2017, are still VERY dependent on the dollar. Easy example is Nigeria.

I carry US passport and US flag here so i dont want to say anything about the dollar that will make me look like a traitor or unpatriotic. Dollar is not just currency though, it is a potent political tool. Look at it- US military cant do as much damage to Iran as US dollar sanctions can. 'nuff said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom