What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-III missile

I like the 2750 km figure in fact it should have been 2750.99 Km. And the next version would be stated like 2931.78 km and that too india specific.

Last edited:
Technically yes but may not plausible to fire such missile from a very far remote location.

That goes without saying and they will detect it and intercept it a mile away but it's a start and I am of a believer that we need missiles with long range, great payload and great accuracy....

This test will raise a few eyebrows Israel and us.

1df0bc42a67ebe8f9c164d8dcc673395f0e422ac_m.gif

No wonder the west remains cautious on North Korea. They have proved time and again the capacity to launch their missiles from a foreign soil.
Why cant lungians digest somethings, is it because if you digest it then you will have to goto a toilet which you dont have at most places or is it due to the fact that all lungians are born through the wrong hole:agree:.Dont derail the thread if you want to take a shit go to indan section

No wonder the west remains cautious on North Korea. They have proved time and again the capacity to launch their missiles from a foreign soil.

Emergency emergency emergency. Bharati butt hurt condition is crictical. Urgent supply of tones of burnol needed to be applied on black smelly bharati asses.

Burnol_The_Original_Burns_Cream_0.35_OZ_10_Grams_1__21207.1391759993.1280.1280.JPG

Why cant lungians digest somethings, is it because if you digest it then you will have to goto a toilet which you dont have at most places or is it due to the fact that all lungians are born through the wrong hole:agree:.Dont derail the thread if you want to take a shit go to indan section

This is the only place which is clean. Your Kind has been shitting that section for long. Besides, I havent even misrepresented facts. If your ego hurts, GTFO!!

Emergency emergency emergency. Bharati butt hurt condition is crictical. Urgent supply of tones of burnol needed to be applied on black smelly bharati asses.

Burnol_The_Original_Burns_Cream_0.35_OZ_10_Grams_1__21207.1391759993.1280.1280.JPG

I dont need it dude. You can keep it.By the way. Just because yours is black doesnt mean everyone elses is too

Back
Top Bottom