What's new

Pakistan conducted another successful test fire of indigenously developed Submarine Launched Cruise

Congratulations.

Seems like it was too slow. A potential target for SAMs?

Mijjile colour change karta hai .... its fake .... kabi red kabi orange how a mijjile could be multi colour .... even the water shown in video is green colour .... FAKE ..... FAKE

Last edited:
Video is giving playback error

I thhink that the test was conducted a few days back and have been announced today. Trying to confirm with a submariner i know (if he think its ok to share, which is VERY rare)
The reason why i think that the test was not actually conducted today is that there was no Nav Area warning issued for today!

@Dazzler @Rashid Mahmood @HRK @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @fatman17

had that been the case ispr would have explicitly mention that. but he is using the term underwater dynamic platform in his press release
We can't be sure...until third and fourth tests...as I already explained that if generic language is used, a submarine is a submerged dynamic platform. The reason to keep it generic is that Pakistan intends to integrate this missile both with Agosta 90-Bs and with new subs from China.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom