What's new

Pakistan conducted another successful test fire of indigenously developed Submarine Launched Cruise

I need the validation from the indians of it being fake until then its fake:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Congratulations to Pakistani nation.:pakistan:

Btw why do they always test missiles from a platform rather than an actual submarine?

Any thing special in that test?
A lot bro, this time it has been launched from a submarine and also a lot of optimisation and fine tuning goes on under the hood which is never revealed to public but it is suffice to know that it is closer to being operational...perhaps 2-4 more tests and it will be ready for deployment.

Congratulations to Pakistani nation.:pakistan:

Btw why do they always test missiles from a platform rather than an actual submarine?
Generic terms are used, dynamic platform
can be a submarine as well.

Last edited:
A lot bro, this time it has been launched from a submarine and also a lot of optimisation and fine tuning goes on under the hood which is never revealed to public but it is suffice to know that it is closer to being operational...perhaps 2-4 more tests and it will be ready for deployment.

Generic terms are used, dynamic platform definitely means a submarine.
Okay. I thought it was meant to be a special test platform.

video grab of the missile.

jj.png

the air intake is different from previous versions

Okay. I thought it was meant to be a special test platform.
Well, that's also possible. But I would guess it is a submarine this time ...however next test will determine, third and fourth tests will surely be from an actual submarine if not this time.

Last edited:
Did you guys just notice when the missile was coming out of the water, it was packed inside some kind of container. when it obtain some height from the water, then the main booster of the missile ignite and the Babur Missile came out of the container...

Snapshot_11.png
Snapshot_12.png
Snapshot_13.png
Snapshot_14.png
Snapshot_15.png

Back
Top Bottom