What's new

Pakistan condemns missile launched towards Makkah

Stay miles away from PKK & Houthis

Why? because Iranian interests will be hurt then if we don't stay miles away from PKK and Houthis?

PKK is terrorist group and fighting Turks....So, PKK also becomes enemy of Pakistan...I m sure Pakistan is collaborating with Turks against PKK...

Houthis are also supported by Iran....Pakistan has already said, it condemns the act of Houthis and will defend territorial integrity of Saudi Arabia....Turks will join the party too....

Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, China, Qatar are all on same page than ever....Chinese are conducting joint drills with Saudi Arabia....

Hint is enough for clever people......

And who will do that? Iran? No one has problem with Saudis being in charge of holy cities except one country - IRAN....

So, I doubt anyone will listen to mullahs ruling over Iran......:)

Houthis-300x162.jpg

Pakistan on Saturday strongly condemned the missile launched by Yemeni Houthi militias aimed at attacking the holy city of Makkah, which hosted the Muslim world’s most sacred centre Khana-e-Kaa’ba.

“It is a matter of deep concern and anguish for the government and the people of Pakistan that such an attempt has been made to target the holiest place,” said a Foreign Office statement.

“We are confident that Saudi Arabia is capable of defending its territory.”

The people of Pakistan stand with the people of Saudi Arabia in the defence of Harmain-Al-Sharifain and the territorial integrity of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,” it added.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...tan-condemns-missile-launched-towards-makkah/

Seems like a big round of missile testing by muslim nations is happening at the moment..... I cant say i object to that (meaning : comgratulations, muslims, you're building cruise missiles now and you definately need a muslim-run GPS system next to increase accuracy of your cruise missiles; i will try to support that goal whenever i keep hearing no reports of actual WMD testing muslims.. No viral, biological, chemical or nuke testing by a country = i will do my best to let you keep testing permissions for cruisemissiles and whatever you need (GPS and optical spy satellites) to make them more accurate for delivery of small airburst warningshots to bunkerdestroying explosives delivered by cruisemissiles.. As for targeting places like Mekka.. Thats just STUPID, Yemenies!
Cruisemissiles are weapons to attack tanks and armored convoys with, and enemy command bunkers, NOT PLACES OF WORSHIP OR HOSPITALS!!!
Everybody (every country with this level of military hardware (cruise-missiles)) needs a "leaflet-distributing clusterbomb cruisemissile" for the *ultra-important* goal of seeming-to-be-the-good-guys(-and-girls), the goal called 'having a hold of/on the moral highground of a conflict.'.

i will now post this message to my regular mailinglist, then update this thread with the recipient addresses.. i never lie (in geopolitical circles like this forum defence.pk/forums here),about what i tell whom..

Last edited by a moderator:
Trajectory

Houthis have nothing in their arsenal which has a range of a 1000 km!

They claim that they intercepted it some hundred miles before it could hit its target. now the question is how would anyone know what was the target?

Tomorrow they will use more powerful weapons and attack Mecca than it won't be houthi vs KSA. The scoop of war will increase and end Muslim VS Muslim (Sectarian)

@GreenFalcon

here's the receipt of my arms-industries recommendation.. please never kill me over doing stuff like this ;) :)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 7:22 AM
Subject: muslim industrial complex : just let them have cruise missiles (explosive charges and leaflet charges) and optical and GPS satellites..
To: CIA <info@cia.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, NOS <reacties@nos.nl>, VandaagDeDag <tips@vandaagdedag.nu>, CNN <worldnews@cnn.com>, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, Donna Marrozos <redactie@3fm.nl>, info@volkskrant.nl, redactie@volkskrant.nl, info@telegraaf.nl, redactie@telegraaf.nl, info@trouw.nl, redactie@trouw.nl, info@nrc.nl, redactie@nrc.nl, info@parool.nl, redactie@parool.nl, "Nieuws.nl" <redactie@nieuws.nl>, redactie@ad.nl, gastbijdrage@sargasso.nl

from https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...hed-towards-makkah.458608/page-2#post-8864327

1. 22 minutes ago#19

peacefanFULL MEMBER
    Y6E3gKFxy6ZnPRXaC4j_Qbu-KEpMvnRLU_c9s3aHiV0fbYPxvZfXBHajp82-DZkcdzsm_I9U6Zttw0-5niAxA9kGMPkx8WmQ2oyIkTya0N9B9AsWjnrSOO4=s0-d-e1-ft

Ratings:
    +2 / 380 / -0
    kBc_jsS2NQz42mI3p61kkckx-vXSXeaDPmYcb1uwdLecj6lnkRwUE47PWtSLzx1ZMxuxy3AjXBdlB9k150y540d3pbfa_QP8ZEeyJw=s0-d-e1-ft

kBc_jsS2NQz42mI3p61kkckx-vXSXeaDPmYcb1uwdLecj6lnkRwUE47PWtSLzx1ZMxuxy3AjXBdlB9k150y540d3pbfa_QP8ZEeyJw=s0-d-e1-ft

PdVA-8NdMJf9uBNeFBoIQL2MOIxcg0Bw4HiHQY-2l_EJgjr_exveWm-uU9BqKKzWSyR6FDoOR7ITu7o9rowiZBsW9lk1ZPJf2T2z=s0-d-e1-ft

Pakistan on Saturday strongly condemned the missile launched by Yemeni Houthi militias aimed at attacking the holy city of Makkah, which hosted the Muslim world’s most sacred centre Khana-e-Kaa’ba.

“It is a matter of deep concern and anguish for the government and the people of Pakistan that such an attempt has been made to target the holiest place,” said a Foreign Office statement.

“We are confident that Saudi Arabia is capable of defending its territory.”

The people of Pakistan stand with the people of Saudi Arabia in the defence of Harmain-Al-Sharifain and the territorial integrity of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,” it added.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...tan-condemns-missile-launched-towards-makkah/
    Seems like a big round of missile testing by muslim nations is happening at the moment..... I cant say i object to that (meaning : comgratulations, muslims, you're building cruise missiles now and you definately need a muslim-run GPS system next to increase accuracy of your cruise missiles; i will try to support that goal whenever i keep hearing no reports of actual WMD testing muslims.

According to the claim by Houthi's, the missile was fired towards Jeddah airport and not Makkah.
Saudi's are probably twisting the story to gain support from the Muslim world, which is but natural.

Any attack or attempt on the two holy cities will flare all muslims around the world.

How much sense does it make to target a civilian airport?

**********************************************************************************************
What we know on missile launched at Makkah

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...missile-fired-from-Yemen-towards-Makkah-.html
***********************************************************************************************
The Houthi-controlled satellite news channel Al-Masirah said the Yemeni rebels had fired a Volcano-1 variant missile at Jiddah's King Abdulaziz International Airport, without mentioning Mecca. That airport is 75 kilometers (45 miles) northwest of Mecca.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/10/27/world/middleeast/ap-ml-yemen.html?_r=0

************************************************************************************************
Iranian Press TV:

Yemeni soldiers and their allies fired a Borkan-1 (Volcano-1) missile towards King Abdulaziz International Airport, located 19 kilometers north of the western Saudi port city of Jeddah, Arabic-language al-Masirah television network reported.

A military source, speaking on condition of anonymity, later told the official Saba news agency that the 12.5-meter-long missile had hit its target accurately and left massive destruction at the airport.

Saudi media outlets, however, reported that the kingdom’s missile systems intercepted and destroyed the solid propellant and Scud-type missile before it could cause any damage.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/1...a-King-Abdulaziz-International-Airport-Jeddah

**************************************************************************************************

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/saudi-ar...ded-towards-mecca.458340/page-5#ixzz4OXzxWF1r

Tomorrow they will use more powerful weapons and attack Mecca than it won't be houthi vs KSA. The scoop of war will increase and end Muslim VS Muslim (Sectarian)

@GreenFalcon
Any attack by anyone on the Holy City of Makkah is absolutely unacceptable. :astagh:
The last thing that the Muslims want to see is a Wahabi-Shia war in the region!!! Both parties are very influential and aggressive in their approach for the complete dominance in the region and its hurting the Whole Muslim Ummah.

"They claim that they intercepted it some hundred miles before it could hit its target. now the question is ............ "
Too late.
It should have been intercepted further down south.
I'm curious - what if the intercepting missile will miss the incoming one?

Date: Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: muslim industrial complex : just let them have cruise missiles (explosive charges and leaflet charges) and optical and GPS satellites..
To: CIA <info@cia.gov>, info@whitehouse.gov, NSA <nsapao@nsa.gov>, NOS <reacties@nos.nl>, VandaagDeDag <tips@vandaagdedag.nu>, CNN <worldnews@cnn.com>, Mossad <info@gov.il>, info@groenlinks.nl, christenunie@tweedekamer.nl, sgp@tweedekamer.nl, info@vvd.nl, info@pvv.nl, info@50pluspartij.nl, info@sp.nl, info@pvda.nl, d66@tweedekamer.nl, Donna Marrozos <redactie@3fm.nl>, info@volkskrant.nl, redactie@volkskrant.nl, info@telegraaf.nl, redactie@telegraaf.nl, info@trouw.nl, redactie@trouw.nl, info@nrc.nl, redactie@nrc.nl, info@parool.nl, redactie@parool.nl, "Nieuws.nl" <redactie@nieuws.nl>, redactie@ad.nl, gastbijdrage@sargasso.nl

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...hed-towards-makkah.458608/page-2#post-8864410

1. 9 minutes ago#22

peacefanFULL MEMBER
    Y6E3gKFxy6ZnPRXaC4j_Qbu-KEpMvnRLU_c9s3aHiV0fbYPxvZfXBHajp82-DZkcdzsm_I9U6Zttw0-5niAxA9kGMPkx8WmQ2oyIkTya0N9B9AsWjnrSOO4=s0-d-e1-ft

Ratings:
    +2 / 380 / -0

New
    here's the receipt of my arms-industries recommendation.. please never kill me over doing stuff like this
    Uq6Poay4TSwqwM_vi9eA20Tmgt7Nnj82mfCSzeocQ-nPJUlP3_ztbh4-yJGJj1SvrkaFS6P5D57s2aTmdAhy7oNFo8uV4Fj2se27xEJP6fQ-SGA=s0-d-e1-ft
    kUP6PcJ8qDu4wXtpOk_8PDwke8LZK6N7Ytrago1xVeNuf80k8ZIGeuHaBzBw9VjAUfMi0WlFIgzeVPhDR0sUkCd5T8KgtXfHdzFDa_lW9_hQ620L=s0-d-e1-ft

Date: Sun, Oct 30, 2016 at 7:22 AM
    Subject: muslim industrial complex : just let them have cruise missiles (explosive charges and leaflet charges) and optical and GPS satellites..

from https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-...hed-towards-makkah.458608/page-2#post-8864327
    1. 22 minutes ago#19

Didn't know that Saudi Arabia has the capability to intercept missiles . It is suspicious that they claimed that mecca has been attacked and they have intercepted the missile. Why can't they intercept the missiles fired near the border with Yemen . I think the Saudi's want to polarize the Muslim world and garner their support against houthis. What if they use it as an excuse to pressurize Pakistan for their support?

we should send army there to punish houthis
KSA already asked your govt and military to send cannon fodder there and your government wisely said no. u dont have the money or lives to waste on a conflict that doesnt affect you directly.

Why? because Iranian interests will be hurt then if we don't stay miles away from PKK and Houthis?

PKK is terrorist group and fighting Turks....So, PKK also becomes enemy of Pakistan...I m sure Pakistan is collaborating with Turks against PKK...

Houthis are also supported by Iran....Pakistan has already said, it condemns the act of Houthis and will defend territorial integrity of Saudi Arabia....Turks will join the party too....

Pakistan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, China, Qatar are all on same page than ever....Chinese are conducting joint drills with Saudi Arabia....

Hint is enough for clever people......

And who will do that? Iran? No one has problem with Saudis being in charge of holy cities except one country - IRAN....

So, I doubt anyone will listen to mullahs ruling over Iran......:)
Pakistan, Turkey, KSA, China and Qatar are on the same page? pls stop simplifying things that look simple(to you obviously). CHina is not doing war games with KSA because China is an ally. China needs that oil supply to continue...from many countries too. CHina is giving KSA and Iran what they both want so that none of them boycotts China's needs. China doing drill with KSA doesnt mean CHina will come to KSA help is any war starts. How have CHina even heped Saudis on Yemen war? Nothing, but CHina is helping Assad. so who is China really an ally of? besides, China knows wahhabism is infecting Uighurs, so KSA is hurting China so use your head and figure out the real alliances, not just from military displays going on. Pakistan hasnt sent troops to afghanistan so Pakistan is able and ready and capable of sending troops to Yemen? give me A BREAK. bullshit. Yemen and KSA are far away from TUrkey to even send any considerable number of troops there and keep them there repelenished and stuff. Poor muslim countries fight very well, thats the trend i've noticed- afghanistan, yemen, somalia. EVen strongest muslim militaries will get bogged there. clear your eyes of optimistic dreams. Yemen is a suckout and KSA will lose. They cant reinstall Hadi and never will.

Back
Top Bottom