What's new

Pakistan claims arrest of twin Church attacks suspects

Out police or LeA has different style of investigation (Desi Style) they have informers and plain cloths under cover ever where, not much hard for them to trace out clues if they do job honestly and RAHEEl Sahib's boot is on every department's back yard making them work properly. Good job:tup:

Hi,

The thing with Punjab police is that if you don't clip their wings---they will keep things under control.

This a very good news---now let us hang them.

you mean hang the taliban or the christians?

Brutally interrogate them & hang them.

Tell me something why is Nawaz still hesitant to raise Indian sponsored terrorism in the UN? Does he really needs a boot up his *** by the army to get him moving on the issue?

On the other hand look at those pathetic creatures from across the border, aik ka baad dorsa drama richa raha hain Pakistan to badnaam kerna ka lia. Our waiting for them to succeed so that the world sympathy turns towards them while we remain in the gallows?

Hi,

The thing with Punjab police is that if you don't clip their wings---they will keep things under control.

This a very good news---now let us hang them.

Mastan Uncle hanging them will be having mercy on them, unless you mean hanging them by the danglers.

Keep them alive and give them painful time, everyday , every second. They killed innocent people. Teaching them lesson is very important. No mercy on terrorists.

Keep them alive and give them painful time, everyday , every second

Going by your dravany picture sadism is something you ''mght'' be familiar with.

They killed innocent people.

I agree innocent people should never be targeted. I can't help asking your ''sadistic-self'', do you afford the same yardstick for the innocent Muslims who are killed daily by drones without trial?

Teaching them lesson is very important. No mercy on terrorists.

I totally agree with education but not with violence.

I agree innocent people should never be targeted. I can't help asking your ''sadistic-self'', do you afford the same yardstick for the innocent Muslims who are killed daily by drones without trial?
Those killed in drone attacks are also terrorist because they feed them and they provided them shelter. They are equally responsible for Unrest in Pakistan. Their fate is written from state of art hellfire missiles. Stone age people have no answer of this .

Back
Top Bottom