What's new

PAKISTAN-CHINA-INDIA RELATION AT SPECIAL FRONT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anony

Reaction score
Country
India
Some interesting facts of Pakistan-China-India relations and capabilities from my experience on this forum:-

1. Each and every member from Pakistan tries to show the importance of Pakistan to China and embark high on their friendship when hardly you get similar response from Chinese members or most importantly from the government of China

2. They keep posting that China's new president didn't talk much about India in it's speech when the word 'Pakistan' was not even pronounced or probably once in his entire speech

3. Chinese ministers day in and out keep stating that India and China shares more common interest than differences but still according to Pakistani members India is not a valued nation for China but Pakistan is when they share only common interest which I am not stating and rest all Chinese centric interest

4. Most of the Pakistani members feels proud in stating that China is ahead of India in both economic & military front but never feel the opposite when the difference between India and Pakistan on these fronts are mentioned

5. Pakistani member keep stating that Pakistan will get all the weapon which China is developing quite easily when Chinese government hardly mention the same nor when Pakistan have resilience economy to purchase those

6. Some weapon in their arsenal will be updated to the standard by China beyond belief when neither China nor Pakistan official ever stated

7. They keep ranting about claims of Chinese weapon or fighters which China has never claimed and when asked for source simply put forth that those are classified information which China will not leak out.Only GOD knows how these classified information reached to their ears

8. If any of their post are countered by member of Indian origin, 99 out of 100 cases the reply is given as an 'enemy has invaded their territory and they need to fight back' with very very few post returning with good sound logical answer or as an acceptance. But if any post of their is countered by Chinese member(though very few cases, which is very logical from the above discussion), 999 out of 1000 times it is taken as a brotherly advice and in the only optional case it is replied like a gentleman.

Cant disagree with you......................

Dull evening, isn't it?

Bhai jab bhi kuch kehna chahta hu aisa jawab milta hai, ki aage post karne ko dil nahi karta. Sometimes I understand. Everytime.....:disagree:

winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourselves-violent-reactions-are-coming-a34f7e.jpg

4. Most of the Pakistani members feels proud in stating that China is ahead of India in both economic & military front but never feel the opposite when the difference between India and Pakistan on these fronts are mentioned

Oh c'mon mate, Pakistan has Nuclear weapons to BALANCE out everything with India. So Stop it.

But than, isn't the case same when it comes to India-China equation?? :confused:

Oh c'mon mate, Pakistan has Nuclear weapons to BALANCE out everything with India. So Stop it.

But than, isn't the case same when it comes to India-China equation?? :confused:

So, I missed one. Thanks.

Some interesting facts of Pakistan-China-India relations and capabilities from my experience on this forum:-

Should have added Bangladesh & Sri Lanka too. Anyways good post, very true indeed :cheers:

yes..but what surprised me the most is the hatered of some bangladeshi members towards india..before joining this forum i thought that bangladeshis love indians but only after spending time here i came to know that there are 2 bangladeshs..there are some sane posters of pakistan and china too but the people who blindly hate india are still larger..i still remember the other day when a thread was opened a couple of days before that why should india honour water treaty with pakistan and a majority of indians said that we should honour it.i very much doubt that wudt be the case if a similar thread would be opened on india..

that really surprised me..many here talk about them like a toy...i still remember my encounter with sinochallenger that day!!!and i was like:blink:

Speaking of the side affects of LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom