What's new

Pakistan, China and Russia are working to bring Turkey in SCO???

NATO member joining SCO without the consent of the US is highly unlikely..

The biggest obstacle is the east Turkestan-xinjiang issue, if that can be overcome and Pakistan can certainly help and should facilitate such dialogue then that is a major development.

To be truthful, rest of the article looks like a fantasy.
No it is not. I looked, looked and looked. And I found the friendly country. Yeh it's Iceland.

friendliest.jpg

Couple of facts here.

*Turkey will never leave NATO
*Turkey will never sever the alliance with USA
*Turkey will never join in with Russia
*Turkey will remain and be part of the West.
*Turke was always part of the West.

So people please stop deluding yourselves. Turks are integral part of the West. Brothers can have strong rivalry but they still belong to one family. Ditto West and Turkey.

*Turkey will never sever the alliance with USA
*Turkey will never join in with Russia
*Turkey will remain and be part of the West.
*Turke was always part of the West.

So people please stop deluding yourselves. Turks are integral part of the West. Brothers can have strong rivalry but they still belong to one family. Ditto West and Turkey.
Mate, fought against West from 1071 to 1923.....Who knows what the future brings.

Mate, fought against West from 1071 to 1923.....Who knows what the future brings.

Very well said in the era of Ottoman empire turks reach at Vienna. But unfortunately when the break the fortress wall of the city the iranian attack on Ottoman empire and sultan Suleiman the magnificent return back and fight against the iranian.so how can be the naturally allied that was only cold war era when Turkey joins the NATO but for now time has change so people also changing their ways.and new blocks and formations are setting up to meet the new challenges.we were the freinds of Ottomans and now we r freinds of their successor Turkey.

There is a deep sense of bias against Turkey in the West, and this has been the case since Seljuk/Ottoman times. German mothers used to scare their children to sleep telling them sleep or the Turk will come. Turks are derided as devious lustful "beasts" in plays such as Othello by Shakespeare. Granted that geographically Turkey is an integral part of the West, but this anti-Turk bias has still not gone away. Take an example of how mainstream western newspapers and TV stations were genuinely discussing how the recent coup attempt in Turkey in which so many died, "may have been staged". Forget that people died in triple digits and that this is a country with a chronic history of military coups, the discussion had to be focused on the devious Erdogan and his sly maneuvering. Imagine if the same thing had been said about Nice? This is essentially what Edward Said calls the "Orientalist" mindset, and it is alive and kicking to this day. Had this not been the case, Turkey would have been in the EU a long time ago.

As far as the SCO is concerned, it does not run in contradiction to NATO (at least not thus far), so I dont see any issues why Turkey should not be interested in joining an organization where many of its Turkic kin are members as well as Pakistan of course.

The more Erdogan moves away from secular nature of Turkey the more West-Turkey relations deteriorate ( Erdogans AKP, Egypts Muslim Brotherhood, Pakistans Jamat Islami ,Palestines Hamas, some religious pockets in Bangladesh ) are all sister parties and US would never want all these parties to be ruling their nations at the same time and will use coups and other things at disposal to remove them as they become a challenge to the US backed power structure in middle east. Interestingly , more the relations with Turkey go south the better Iran-West relations would be .Who knows you see events like Turkey in Iran in years to come.The US would only divorce Turkey once it has an alternative.

View attachment 320536

Some important points made in an article of Urdu newspaper (not considered very credible though) but made some claims regarding Turkey, the recent coup, Turkey's entrance in SCO and US displeasure.....

I translated some of the claims of this article which i found important.....

1) Turkish president had been informed about possible coup two months prior the coup happening by the premier intelligence agency of a FRIENDLY MUSLIM country...

2) Killing of Mr. Erdogan was also a part of plan/coup...

3) Personal security guards of Mr. Erdogan (good number of of them) were also involved with coup planners...

4) Mr. Erdogan, two weeks prior of coup, requested to very same country (who told him about possible coup) for batch of special forces, who will, along with loyal Turk security personnels, guard Mr. Erdogan.

5) Request was accepted and After 1 and a half week, that friendly country sent a platoon of special forces (one major, 4 captains and near 150 trained commandos) in a military plane...

6) Coup soldiers had a fight with troops guarding Mr. Erdogan for 20-25 minutes, resulted in killing of 22 coup soldiers then Mr. Erdogan was taken to safe place...

7) These commandos are still in Turkey because coup can happen again...

8) Mr. Erdogan was told by friendly country that the story of Egypt is going to be repeated in Turkey by US and West...

9) Diplomatic sources in Islamabad are saying that US is frustrated about possible alliance b/w Turkey, Pakistan, China and Russia under the banner of SCO...Mr. Erdogan agreed to become part of SCO....

10) Pakistan, China and Russia are working to bring Turkey in SCO...A lot of working has been going on this....If Pakistan and Turkey become members of SCO, it will create a very powerful alliance like of NATO which US doesn't like at all...

11) When Turkey shot down Russian jet, it damaged the efforts of bringing Turkey into SCO...US was very happy on that but Pakistan watered on the rift and helped in bringing both Turkey and Russia closer...

.......This is all i wanted to highlight from this article.....plz don't get offense from this and try to have some cool headed discussion...

@MastanKhan @Killuminati420 @T-Rex @Tipu7 @Zarvan @somebozo @salarsikander @dadeechi @Sinan @damm1t @T-123456 @Areesh @F.O.X @That Guy @Kaptaan @Talwar e Pakistan @Bratva and all others.....
Much far from reality
Well these things need time
Time and economical stability of all these countries

images

Friendly Muslim Country It must be Pakistan Because we have World's Best intelligence agency

:no:. The ISI is only best, when it comes to Pakistan, Afghanistan, India and Iran. Outside of that region, there is little strength if any.

The agency in question if the Russian FSB. There are also news that the Russians "accidentally" bombed an airfield with American air-crafts inside the base. Leaving the run way somewhat damaged and apologized for the mistake. No one was hurt and nothing was lost. They called it a malfunction in a jet's GPS. I brought it up as the timing of all these events is very close, to these may be related.

:no:. The ISI is only best, when it comes to Pakistan, Afghanistan, India and Iran. Outside of that region, there is little strength if any.
You sure? 'ISI' apparently ran the world's largest nuclear smuggling ring; which was mostly active in Europe and the United States.

West has always under estimated the strength of ISI.

It was ISI which created Afghan mujahedeen and brought down the soviet empire.

It was ISI again which created Taliban and now bringing down the lone super power in Afghanistan.

It was ISI again which created Taliban and now bringing down the lone super power in Afghanistan.
You can say that ISI give the Title of Lone Super Power to USA and when America ditch, ISI take back its Title..

but for killing Afghan indian proxies against Pakistan in Afghanistan we need help of US coz ISI itself cant do like mossad did many times in europe, ME..

I few days ago watched a interview of Pres. Erdogan with cctv in which he said his country want to be part of SCO..

You can say that ISI give the Title of Lone Super Power to USA and when America ditch, ISI take back its Title..

I would say Pakistan is taking it back from US and is giving it to China.

:pakistan::china:

but for killing Afghan indian proxies against Pakistan in Afghanistan we need help of US coz ISI itself cant do like mossad did many times in europe, ME..

I few days ago watched a interview of Pres. Erdogan with cctv in which he said his country want to be part of SCO..

ISI was able to create armies out of normal humans who end up defeating well trained professional armies of the most powerful countries in this world. No comes even close to what ISI has achieved..

Back
Top Bottom